Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Clarke

Root Canal Specialists, Festus, MO

1321 Veterans Blvd Festus, MO 63028

Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Festus, MO and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of Toronto / Faculty Of Dentistry in 1985 and practices endodontics.

Dr. Clarke accepts

Dr. Clarke accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Clarke treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Clarke's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess
  • Apicoectomy
  • Cone Beam 3D Imaging
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Endodontic Treatment
  • Infected Tooth Pulp
  • Microscope-Aided Endodontic Treatment
  • Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Rotary Endodontics

My philosophy of care is quite simple. I try to make each patient realize they are actually normal for not wanting to be in my office :) I explain that it is my top priority to make sure that they are ABSOLUTELY numb prior to the procedure. I use the latest technology in order to obtain a superior result in as little time as possible.

• Endodontics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clarke

Dr. Clarke?
Dr. Clarke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS
Wonderful experience. I called to make an appointment and give them my insurance information. They called the next day with pricing which turned out to be exactly what they charged the day of the procedure. I was able to schedule an appointment for the following week which in my experience is pretty quick! They offered complimentary bottled drinks in the waiting room and the staff were all very friendly and professional. Dr. Clark was amazing! After five appointments with other dentists, he was able to confirm that I had an infection from a botched root canal I had done three years prior. His technology and equipment are cutting edge and his bedside manner immediately put me at ease. The procedure was over in less than 30 min!! Hopefully I never need to have another root canal, but if I do I know where I'll go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Dr Clarke and assistant were great. Very informative. The only downside was the hour wait time past my appointment time with no update or reason from administrative staff. I think sharing updates are important , as patients may have othercommittments that may become affected by the extended wait time. The actual experience and information from Dr Clarke and his assistant was excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
This was the BEST dental experience I’ve ever had. A pain-free root canal that was quick and Dr. Clark explains what he is doing the entire time. Everyone who helped me was warm, caring, and professional. I loved that he even showed me the X-ray and explained where the problem was.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Clark. He is very thorough and does a fantastic job. He explains the whole process. For someone who is terrified of dental work, this was a definite pleasant visit for my 2 root canals. His assistants are superb and his office/receptionist staff are awesome. You won’t regret anything! Dr. Clark, his assistants, and office/receptionist are the absolute BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Dr Clarke and his staff were amazing! They got me in for my root canal 3 hours after I called them and each and every person took the time to explain every step to me from start to finish. The lady who worked the front desk called my insurance and was able to tell me exactly what my out of pocket cost would be and when I had an issue with filling my prescriptions Dr Clarke worked after hours with me to get them called into another pharmacy. I would highly recommend Dr Clarke and his staff to anyone in need of a root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Very professional and patient with my fears of dentistry. Pain was minimal and the staff was outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
This was my 3rd visit for root canals. This visit was the same great care. The office staff gets 5 stars. They check insurance and get back to you quickly on your insurance coverage and Out of pocket payment due. I also got my appointment within a few days of my call. When you’re in pain that’s really appreciated. I wasl greeted in a friendly atmosphere and the assistant was helpful and friendly and explained everything she was doing. I don’t think you could ever find a doctor with more skill. I’m a nurse of 37 years and I felt very calm because I was in good hands. Great explanations of procedure and he explained each step very clearly. I am grateful my dentist has always referred me to him. When you need a root canal you want the best oral surgeon you can find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Dr Clarke and his staff were very friendly fast and professional they made me feel very relaxed as I was extremely nervous to get my first root canal done. I highly recommend a root canal :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Dr. Clarke and his team were very professional and friendly. I was a bit nervous going in to have a root canal, however they put me at ease quickly and before I knew it, it was over. I hope to never have to have another root canal, however if I do, I will be back to see Dr. Clarke and his team!
Great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Great visit (well as great as a visit to get a root canal can be). Dr. Clarke, Amber and the entire staff exceeded expectations. I was having some discomfort with a tooth and they were able to get me in the very next morning. Highly recommend--you won't be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Fantastic experience considering the it was dental work in and out. Was very happy with this office.
best dental visit ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Dr. Clarke was very professional, explaining the procedure and doing the work in a minimal amount of time, not rushed, but thorough. The massaging chair, blanket, and movie helped take away any feelings of nervousness or anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Dr. Clarke performed a root canal on my fractured tooth. Dr. Clarke and his staff were very professional, friendly, and explained each step as they performed the procedure. No pain, and I was out of the office in less than an hour. I hope to never have one again in the future, but if I do, I will see Dr. Clarke again. I would highly recommend his office if you are looking for an endodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
This is my third root canal from Dr. Clarke and his team and in each instance Dr. Clarke and his team did an awesome job. The staff was very kind, helpful and very efficient in all aspects. And you won’t find a better root canal specialist anywhere. Dr. Clarke is kind, personable and most importantly, a very talented professional who functions at the top of his craft. He explains the procedure to be performed and continues to explain what he is doing along the way all the while ensuring you feel no pain. Although root canals are not something anyone desires to have, in the event you need to have this procedure performed, Dr. Clarke and team are the professionals to contact. Thanks to Dr Clarke & team for a job well done! DM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
No one loves a root canal, but Dr. Clarke and his entire staff made this the best experience it could possibly be! Upon finding out I needed two previously completed root canals repaired, I opted to return the same day for the second procedure as I knew (based on my first experience that same day) that the staff would take good care of me. Dr Clarke was personable, friendly and explained his work step by step. He located the fourth root in each tooth that has been missed initially. I was comfortable and at ease for what can be a generally uncomfortable experience. Thanks to all the staff for their kindness! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Dr. Clark and Amber are amazing. I was in and out of my root canal in 60 minutes. The whole team is professional and really take care of the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
A root canal is not a pleasant thing, but Dr. Clarke made it as brief and efficient as possible. In and out of the procedure in 50 minutes. Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS?
Fast, efficient, personable dentist and painless procedure.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Clarke?

Root Canal Specialists, Festus, MO