Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS

Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS

Endodontics  |
Dr. Charles Clarke, DDS is a dentist who practices in Saint Louis, MO. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.Read his story

4121 Union Rd Ste 215

Saint Louis, MO 63129

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Clarke

Dr. Clarke's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Clarke "Dr Clarke graduated from Dental School at age 22 and has been in Practice for over 30 years. His office in South County has been in the same location for over 20 years. He has successfully performed tens of thousands of Root Canals and Surgeries. He is a Father of 3 (2 boys and 1 daughter), and is almost an empty nester :)"

This content was provided by Dr. Clarke "My philosophy of care is quite simple. I try to make each patient realize they are actually normal for not wanting to be in my office :) I explain that it is my top priority to make sure that they are ABSOLUTELY numb prior to the procedure. I use the latest technology in order to obtain a superior result in as little time as possible."

• Endodontics

• Abscess
  • Infected Tooth Pulp

• Apicoectomy
  • Cone Beam 3D Imaging
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Endodontic Treatment
  • Microscope-Aided Endodontic Treatment
  • Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Rotary Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Toronto
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Toronto / Faculty Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Oregon Health & Science University / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Endodontist
    Other Education | Completed 1989

Dr. Clarke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clarke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clarke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clarke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clarke's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Clarke Says:

I appreciate patients taking the time from their hectic lives to leave us a note how we have performed. We honestly try to make each appointment as painless and  pleasant as possible. It is quite fulfilling reading the reviews and realizing our efforts are appreciated.

in Festus, Missouri |
Staff was courteous and friendly which helped to alleviate the anxiety I was feeling. Dr. Clark explained the procedure in detail, answered all my questions, and generally put my concerns to rest. After the procedure, I was given clear information of what to expect and written instructions...more
in Desoto |
I went in very stressed about the root canal Dr Clarke and staff was very helpful and professional. I walked out thinking that wasn't bad at all, no pain at all. Thanks Dr. Clarke and staff..
St. Louis, MO |
Dr. Clarke and staff very professional, friendly, and personable. Although I wasn't too pleased to have a root canal, I highly recommend Dr. Clarke at Advanced Endodontics.
in Columbia IL |
I had a great first experience this morning with Dr. Clarke! I needed a root canal and he took care of me. Great atmosphere, staff was very friendly and everyone was very informative and comforting. Highly recommend Dr. Clarke and his staff.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Clarke was great! I called on a Monday and he got me in on a Wednesday. He accurately diagnosed my problem and completed the root canal, all within 45 min. The novocaine was very effective...I didn't feel any pain. I highly recommend Dr. Clarke and his staff!

Visit Dr. Clarke