Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Bonner Oates

C. Bonner Oates, DDS

210 Neel Ave Socorro, NM 87801

Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Socorro, NM and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Center For Health Sciences, Memphis, Tn-D.D.S. in 1978 and practices pediatric dentistry and dentistry.

Dr. Bonner Oates accepts

3.1

Dr. Bonner Oates?
Dr. Bonner Oates' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS
Your the worst dentist a teenager could go to. You drilled trough my muller then after it rotted, you offered to pull it. I’m only 16, I should have 100% of my teeth. Your going to pay your dues for the people’s teeth you’ve ruined.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
Dr. Oats is the only dentist I will go to.. after having a traumatic experience when I was around 8...I have no been able to let anyone touch my teeth...my first experience with Dr. Oats was amazing...my teeth had rotted and I was in tremendous pain...he got me in the same day and fixed my pain and my teeth...truely the only dentist I trust...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
He ignores and ridicules patient feedback. The dentures he made for me have a surface texture that holds stains despite tablet cleaners, brushing, peroxide tooth whiteners, and even straight bleach. His staff is unprofessional and rude, too. He has ignored my email and when I spoke my concerns to him in person, he denied that there was any problem, suggesting that I just didn't attempt to clean the dentures. I haven't been to his office recently because of the disrespectful way he treated me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Oates has been wonderful! I've had alot of issues with my teeth as I neglected them for far to long. He and his staff have done some amazing things with my teeth and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Oates for quite some time and I highly recommend him! Him and his staff are friendly, down to earth, informative, compassionate professionals. Top notch!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
I needed some work done on a few teeth for years but was afraid to see a dentist from prior bad experiences. I found Dr. Oates in the phone book, looking for a dentist manly for my husband. When I went in for my appointment I explained, I have sever TMJ and I'm very sensitive. He and his staff assured me they are very careful. I really commend Dr. Oates, for the first time in over 20 years, I did NOT have any pain in my jaw during or after having many teeth fixed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
I have had my teeth cleaned since I submitted my last survey. I was extremely happy with the hygenist. She is very courteous and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
Dr. Oates has been phenomenal with myself and daughter. He and his staff have stayed late when I have come in with an emergency. He has never turned me down and ALWAYS helped us. His work has been impeccable and I have had some serious issues. He is sharp and does his job well. I have NEVER had any issues with his work. He is an excellent dentist and wonderful man. He has a payment plan and has really worked with me as far as payments. Dr. Oates does not rushed and is very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Oates for over 12 years and am very pleased with his service and accomadations that he and his staff have provided me with. I highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
Non stop talker, with his HUGE hands in your mouth so you can not reply. (Not that he wants your opinion!) Could be OK ... IF He would work more on your teeth and less on moving his mouth with just gossip & non-sense.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bonner Oates?

Charles Bonner Oates is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Socorro, NM, started practicing 1978.

FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and CapitalOne Financing,

INSURANCES ACCEPTED Accepts most insurances and Medicade

HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

• Pediatric Dentistry

1978
University Of Tennessee Center For Health Sciences, Memphis, Tn-D.D.S.
1975