Dr. Charles Barotz, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Charles Barotz, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Denver, CO and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Georgetown University / School of Dentistry medical school in 1980. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Charles Barotz, DDS

Barotz Dental

303 16th St Ste 250 Denver, CO 80202 ()

Dr. Barotz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barotz

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Barotz

Afraid of dentists
It had been well over 45 years since I was scared by the Navy dentists on Andrews AFB in Washington DC; telling me I had to have four wisdom teeth pulled!! I walked up to the hospital doors and turned back. I have always been afraid of dentists. So now at age 65, I went to Dr. Hakim at Barotz Dental in Denver. I was petrified, and even had an anxiety attack while waiting to have two teeth pulled. Dr. Hakim and his assistant, Kelena, where wonderful in keeping me composed. Before ya knew it he had removed both teeth and didn't even have to give me gas! I followed their instructions on how to treat my inside of my mouth; gums and teeth, and went back a week later, and everything looked good and was healing properly. I feel like no one is more afraid than me of dentists, yet now, I say to myself, Wow, those people at Barotz Dental, really cared about my situation and made me feel special. Dr. Hakim did a great job and was very easy to get along with!
Tom Lippi – Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Barotz, DDS?
Barotz dental is amazing. I’ve always hated going to the Dentist. Barotz always makes me feel comfortable. The staff is the Best in the business and always Remembers my name.
Ric – Oct 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Barotz, DDS?
At many dentists, the hygienist cleans my teeth, I wait an additional five minutes for the Doc to come in, look at my mouth for 30 seconds, and say, "everything looks great!" Dr. Barotz takes the time and makes me feel like he is not in a hurry to get to a long line of patients. I appreciate that Dr. Barotz and the staff know my name and value me as a patient. This place is a one of a kind experience, not just for a dentist, but for healthcare in general.
Rheid in Denver, CO – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Barotz, DDS?
Barotz dental is the best. I always feel comfort and at ease when I go to the office. The staff is great and caring. I really recommended their office. You will get the best quality and care you are looking for.
Brittney in Denver, CO – Aug 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Barotz, DDS?
"I am so fortunate to have my son find Dr. Barotz. Dr. Barotz provides more than dental care, he is concerned about your overall health. Jill provided a thorough periodontal treatment and Amber was extremely knowledgeable communicating dental care. I feel very comfortable when I enter this office and the office staff exuberate positive energy and greet you with a smile."
Lola R. in Westminster, CO – Jul 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Barotz, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Barotz?