Dr. Chanbo Sim, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Chanbo Sim, DDS

Dentistry | Male

6075 Cleveland Cir Merrillville, IN 46410 Get Directions

Dr. Chanbo Sim, DDS is a dentist who practices in Merrillville, IN.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sim to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sim's Performance
in Valparaiso, IN |
Dr.Sim and his staff are wonderful! They take the time to explain treatment and why it's necessary. It's such a friendly environment and they make you feel like family the minute you walk in the door. I would recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Sim & his staff are wonderful! They go above & beyond to make you feel at ease...from the front desk greeting to the one of a kind care in the back. Dr. Sim wants nothing more than to have you comfortable during your visit & leaving happy! My son was 3 the first time he visited the office and let me tell you, they are absolutely wonderful with children too. He looks forward to his 6 month appointments! I know we made the right choice for our family dentist!
in Merrillville, Indiana |
Dr. Sim and his staff are wonderful..they will not treat you like a patient but will treat you like family! His staff knows you by name when you walk in the door and everyone is greeting you with a smile! Dr. Sim also does outstanding dental work, look no further you will not regret having Dr. Sim as your dentist!
Dr. Sim is a very personable dentist that wants to make sure you are satisfied with your smile. His team is very thorough and takes time to explain services and financial options. This is a friendly, clean, and up to date office that my family & I are very happy with! Make an appointment today!!
in Valparaiso, IN |
Dr. Sim is a wonderful dentist! He truly cares about his patients and their experience. As a patient and part of his staff...I love being a part of this practice!
in Valparaiso, IN |
I originally was a patient for Doctor Sim and my experience as a patient was excellent! From the moment I walked in the ambiance made me feel comfortable and from the ladies working in the front from the ladies in the back, from start to finish! Everyone was very kind and welcoming. As of now, I work for Doctor Sim since Oct. 2013. Best work environment ever! We have the greatest patients to work on. We make sure every patient walks out of the office with a smile! Best dentist & office in NWI!!!
in Crown Point, IN |
By far the best dental experience that I have ever had! My daughter is extremely nervous about receiving treatment. Dr. Sim, and his amazing staff always makes her feel comfortable. I am amazed by their compassion! I am always well informed of the treatment being rendered. I love the fact that the office also offers several payment options. I highly recommend Dr. Sim. Each time we have an orthodontic appointment, it's like visiting family!
in Merrillville, IN |
From the moment you walk in the door its amazing! You're welcomed by Julie who has such an upbeat personality she's always smiling and very attentive. The administration team is excellent super friendly and so helpful when explaining the cost of my treatment. The Doctor is friendly and very compassionate. He explaining everything step by step he and his assistant worked hand and hand to make my experience a pleasant one. I HIGHLY recommend this office. You won't be disappointed.
in Portage, IN |
I've been in the dental field for awhile. I've seen a lot of things. Dr.Sim blew me away, he cares so much about his patients and staff. Truly is a wonderful feeling to know he wants the best for all. My little girl was terrified and he has gained her trust as well as the staff. They all want the best for the patients and if a problem arises, they stand behind the work.
in Hebron, IN |
Staff was great. Dr. Sim not so good. In a hurry. I went for dentures. He was more worried about the look of my wrinkles than the fit. Had to take then to the place that made them to get them fixed properly. I don't think he knows much about dentures.
in Merrillville, IN |
2013 - I had a horrible toothache that Dr. Chanbo Sim said was a cavity. The dentist filled the tooth although he informed was close to the root. He said I should be fine. Tooth was still sensitive and 3 weeks later returned to some pain. Went back and he gave me antibiotic oral solution to rinse with and should be fine. I went out of state, had to immediately return due to excruciating same tooth pain which was now infected. Had to have expensive treatment and crown at a orthodontist practice.
in Merrillville, IN |
I searched high and low for a good dentist. The search was over when I met Dr. Sim. His work is excellent and truly pain free. His office staff is so friendly you feel like part of the family.
in Merrillville, IN |
Dr. Sim was very gental and kind.. And so was his staff..
in Gary |
Dr. Sim is very nice and caring. Never been to a dentist office and laughed so much. Only been there twice now after leaving my dentist after 10 years. Can't believe the difference. Very well organized.
Have you seen Dr. Chanbo Sim, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sim?

Compare Dr. Sim

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Sim does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sim and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Korean

Dr. Sim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sim does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sim and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.