Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD

Endodontics •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Brasington

Brasington Endodontics & Microsurgery

133 Bennett St Greenville, SC 29601

Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Greenville, SC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brasington to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD with other Endodontics Practitioners near you

Dr. Brasington's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brasington

Dr. Brasington?
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (22)
  • Explained conditions well (22)
  • Long wait times (15)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
I had a crown that got very sore and needed a root canal. I was so scared to go, but it had to be done. I had a root canal years ago that was so painful. Well to my surprise, this was a wonderful experience! The office was extremely clean and the the staff was very friendly and put my mind at ease. I got nitrous gas in addition to numbing injections and I felt no pain !!! It was unbelievable. The procedure took about an hour but it felt like 5 minutes. Dr. Brasington is amazing and explained everything he was doing. I am still in disbelief, I literally didn’t feel anything! It was such a big relief to have a tooth fixed that had been hurting for 2 months. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
Anonymous – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD?
In the midst of COVID19 I developed an abscessed tooth. I randomly contacted Dr. Brasington and could not have been happier. The office staff was lovely and caring. Dr. Brasington was fantastic. He let me know exactly what was going on throughout the procedure and I had no pain. I had another tooth that needed a repaired root canal that another dentist told me needed to be extracted followed by tooth implant. Dr. Brasington was able to take care of that tooth as well at a later appointment. Wonderful care here with support staff and a highly skilled doctor. Do not hesitate to go here if you need endodontic care.
Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD?
I had a toothache, diagnosed as needing a root canal procedure by my family dentist. They referred me to Dr. Brasington, in which I made an appointment. They had me come in within a couple days for a consultation, x-rays and insurance review. Their schedule was full, but informed me that they would call me if a cancellation came in. Two days later, I received that call and was in their office a few days later. I showed up 20 minutes early and they took me in right away. About ten minutes after numbing the area to be worked on, Dr Brasington and his assistant commenced to taking care of the problem. The procedure took about 1 hour and I can honestly say I never felt any discomfort. The old saying is, "no pain, no gain". Well, this was all gain with no pain. The next day, the office called me to see how I was doing which I appreciated. The people in this office were great. I highly recommend them. Thanks Dr Brasington and staff!
Mark L – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD?
Excellent experience! I had always heard how painful root canals are. Well, well, I have had no pain. I did follow the recommended dosage of ibuprofen after the procedure and I did not use any straws. If I have to have another root canal, I do hope Dr. Brasington and his staff are around for me!!!
Kathryn White – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD?
Emergency visit. Could not believe how accommodating they were. Left pain free!
Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD?
Dr. Brasington and staff were very professional, kind, and considerate during my root canal. There was no pain during and after the procedure. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Mary C. in Simpsonville, SC – Jan 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD?
Brasington Endo came through for my family today in a big way! . Several endodontists turned us away (up here in NC), but Brasington understood the urgent situation and worked us in. We drove the 1.5 hours to get the prompt treatment my son needed, and the staff was incredibly kind and professional. Everyone there really cared about our situation, explained things clearly, and most importantly helped us in a time-sensitive dental emergency when others wouldn't. THANK YOU!!!
Alana Johnson in Asheville, NC – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD?
Very professional dentist and staff. Both me and my husband had a root canal performed by Dr. Brasington with no problems. Highly recommended!
Linda Biersack in Greenville, SC – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD?
Dr. Brasington and staff were very professional and concerned with my well being during a dreaded root canal. My after hours call to Dr. Brasington was returned quickly and all my questions answered. Best of all NO PAIN! I would highly recommend Brasington Endodontics to anyone needing a root canal!
Simpsonville, SC – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chalbourne Brasington, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brasington?

• Endodontics