Dr. Chadwick N. Webster, DDS

Dr. Webster's Experience

Visiting Dr. Webster

Dr. Webster accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Webster

Dr. Webster's Review Details
4.5 based on 2 responses
Experience with Dr. Webster
Dr. Webster's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (2)
Dr. Webster says

Contact our Tulsa, OK office today to schedule an appointment with our team, or if you have any questions about our dental services. Dr. Webster is dedicated to meeting the needs of all his patients, whether their smiles would benefit from family dentistry care or more complex cosmetic dentistry transformations. We can't wait to welcome you! Our practice also serves the areas of Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Sapulpa, Broken Arrow, and beyond.

Have you seen Dr. Webster?

Compare Dr. Webster

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Laser Dentistry
  • Neuromuscular Dentistry

Dr. Webster says..

Family and Children's Dentistry

Wouldn't it be easier if every member of your family could receive the dental care they needed in one convenient location? At Dental Creations, we strive to offer our patients just that with a variety of family and children's dentistry services. Preventive care, including check-ups and hygiene visits, can make all the difference in the health of your smile and the smiles of your children, and we're happy to provide extra, gentle touches to help better protect young teeth against cavities and other problems. UnderAmour Mouthwear is even available for the sports enthusiasts of your household!

Available restorative treatments at our Tulsa, OK include:

• Laser Periodontal Therapy

Cosmetic Dentistry

• Invisalign Clear Braces
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Teeth Whitening (Zoom!)
  • White Crowns
  • White Fillings
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Webster says..

Cosmetic bonding and teeth whitening can help cover up chips, cracks, or discoloration, resulting in a much brighter and more uniform look that you'll be proud to show off to friends and family. Others, though, may need an expanded plan.  Porcelain veneers, for instance, can be used to effectively give smiles a do-over, seamlessly covering a wide variety of issues from view and replacing them with a gorgeous, new look. Veneers can even help you change the shape, size, or length of your teeth, if that's something you're interested in. Teeth replacement, such as dental implants, dentures and partials, or dental bridges, may be relied on as well if you're struggling with unsightly gaps. Dr. Webster always considers function, health, and beauty when he approaches a smile makeover. Our team isn't just interested in providing a temporary, slipshod solution for dental woes – we want to give you a new look that promises both comfort and longevity.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2002

Department Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Completed in 2003

University Of Oklahoma

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Webster has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Webster has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Webster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Webster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Webster's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Webster

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Webster's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Webster

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Webster says...

My name is Chadwick Webster, and I was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I have a wonderful family, which is the reason why I decided to open my dental practice here in Tulsa. My mother's name is Debbie, and she is also a native Oklahoman. My grandparents' names are Ralph and Betty. I have a cousin named Tara and her mother's name is Teresa. We were all born and raised in the wonderful State of Oklahoma.

I attended Hoover Elementary School, Whitney Middle School, and Tulsa Nathan Hale High School. I then went to Norman and received my bachelor's degree in Health and Sports Sciences at the University of Oklahoma. I really enjoyed myself at OU; I became a Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity member and started the first Pre-Dental Club.

I wasn't always sure that I wanted to be a dentist. I really admired my family dentist while growing up in Tulsa, and he sparked my interest in the medical field. While working one summer here in Tulsa, I shadowed many dentists and one physician. That's when I decided to pursue dentistry. I always knew that I wanted to help people, but family is very important to me. Being tied to a physician's hectic schedule did not seem to be the right choice for me.

I really enjoyed attending dental school at The University of Oklahoma. I received a very good education and made many friends. From the Health Science Center in Oklahoma City, I then went to Houston Texas and completed a General Practice Residency at the Veteran's Hospital. This was a very helpful part of my education. I had the opportunity to work on some difficult cases involving implants, oral surgery, and esthetic dentistry. I also had a rotation at MD Anderson Cancer Center, which really helped me understand what patients and their families endure when cancer is inflicted in their lives.

After these adventures, I returned home to start up my practice, Dental Creations by Chadwick Webster, D.D.S., P.C. After a couple years of having the practice up and running, I met my wonderful wife Kate, again. The reason I say "again" is because we went to high school together and then we bumped into each other and ironically we were in the same profession. Today, we live and work in Tulsa, and we attend Life Church. We have three children:  Alexis, Emma, and Brady.

I have a wonderful team:  Kate and Shannon are the hygienists, and Patty is the clinical specialist. We have a very unique dental practice; we strive to provide the utmost in customer service and patient care. I want you to come to our office and experience it for yourself. We want to be your new dental care providers.

We offer the latest technology and services for your optimal comfort and care. We are a completely paperless office. All of our charting and radiographs are viewable on a computer in each treatment room. There are so many exciting things happening in our practice, I don't have time to share all of them with you. I cannot wait to meet you and your family. Thanks again for visiting our website. See you soon.

Chadwick Webster, D.D.S.

Dr. Webster's Care Philosophy

From the moment you step through the front doors of our office, you'll be able to tell that we offer care that's a step above the rest. Our records are completely paperless, and all charts and radiographs are instantly accessible on a computer monitor in each treatment room. With the help of intraoral cameras, we can show patients the insides of their mouths in a much clearer and thorough fashion than ever before; digital X-rays also allow us to capture precise photographs of your teeth that are easily accessible while also drastically reducing the amount of radiation you're exposed to by up to 90%. Additionally, Dr. Webster is happy to provide soft-tissue lasers for the treatment of gum disease. This method is a minimally-invasive alternative to traditional scalpel procedures, offering incredible precision and efficiently while simultaneously minimizing bleeding.

Family and Children's Dentistry

• Laser Periodontal Therapy

Cosmetic Dentistry

• Invisalign Clear Braces
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Teeth Whitening (Zoom!)
  • White Crowns