Dentistry  |
Dr. Chadwick Webster, DDS
My name is Chadwick Webster, and I was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I have a wonderful family, which is the reason why I decided to open my dental practice here in Tulsa. My mother's name is Debbie, and she is also a native Oklahoman. My grandparents' names are Ralph and Betty. I have a cousin named Tara and her mother's name is Teresa. We were all born and raised in the wonderful State of Oklahoma. I attended Hoover Elementary School, Whitney Middle School, and Tulsa Nathan Hale High School. I then went to Norman and received my bachelor's degree in Health and Sports Sciences at the University of Oklahoma. I really enjoyed myself at OU; I became a Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity member and started the first Pre-Dental Club. I wasn't always sure that I wanted to be a dentist. I really admired my family dentist while growing up in Tulsa, and he sparked my interest in the medical field. While working one summer here in Tulsa, I shadowed many dentists and one physician. That's when I decided to pursue dentistry. I always knew that I wanted to help people, but family is very important to me. Being tied to a physician's hectic schedule did not seem to be the right choice for me. I really enjoyed attending dental school at The University of Oklahoma. I received a very good education and made many friends. From the Health Science Center in Oklahoma City, I then went to Houston Texas and completed a General Practice Residency at the Veteran's Hospital. This was a very helpful part of my education. I had the opportunity to work on some difficult cases involving implants, oral surgery, and esthetic dentistry. I also had a rotation at MD Anderson Cancer Center, which really helped me understand what patients and their families endure when cancer is inflicted in their lives. After these adventures, I returned home to start up my practice, Dental Creations by Chadwick Webster, D.D.S., P.C. After a couple years of having the practice up and running, I met my wonderful wife Kate, again. The reason I say "again" is because we went to high school together and then we bumped into each other and ironically we were in the same profession. Today, we live and work in Tulsa, and we attend Life Church. We have three children: Alexis, Emma, and Brady. I have a wonderful team: Kate and Shannon are the hygienists, and Patty is the clinical specialist. We have a very unique dental practice; we strive to provide the utmost in customer service and patient care. I want you to come to our office and experience it for yourself. We want to be your new dental care providers. We offer the latest technology and services for your optimal comfort and care. We are a completely paperless office. All of our charting and radiographs are viewable on a computer in each treatment room. There are so many exciting things happening in our practice, I don't have time to share all of them with you. I cannot wait to meet you and your family. Thanks again for visiting our website. See you soon. Chadwick Webster, D.D.S.

CHADWICK WEBSTER DDS PC

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Webster

From the moment you step through the front doors of our office, you'll be able to tell that we offer care that's a step above the rest. Our records are completely paperless, and all charts and radiographs are instantly accessible on a computer monitor in each treatment room. With the help of intraoral cameras, we can show patients the insides of their mouths in a much clearer and thorough fashion than ever before; digital X-rays also allow us to capture precise photographs of your teeth that are easily accessible while also drastically reducing the amount of radiation you're exposed to by up to 90%. Additionally, Dr. Webster is happy to provide soft-tissue lasers for the treatment of gum disease. This method is a minimally-invasive alternative to traditional scalpel procedures, offering incredible precision and efficiently while simultaneously minimizing bleeding.

• Laser Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Oklahoma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Department Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Webster has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Webster has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Webster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Webster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Webster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Webster to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Webster Says:

Contact our Tulsa, OK office today to schedule an appointment with our team, or if you have any questions about our dental services. Dr. Webster is dedicated to meeting the needs of all his patients, whether their smiles would benefit from family dentistry care or more complex cosmetic dentistry transformations. We can't wait to welcome you! Our practice also serves the areas of Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Sapulpa, Broken Arrow, and beyond.

Dr. Webster's Performance
Tulsa, OK |
Always a pleasure to visit Tulsa Dental Creations. If it's for a cleaning or more don't be scared, the staff and crew make you feel right at home. NO WORRIES! Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for keeping me smiling!
Have you seen Dr. Chadwick Webster, DDS?
Are you Dr. Webster?

• MetLife
    MetLife PDP
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry