Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS

Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS

Prosthodontics  |

Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS is a dentist who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 42 years old.

Boca Raton Dentists Dr. John Courtney & Dr. Chad Kamel

2600 N Military Trl Ste 305

Boca Raton, FL 33431

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kamel

This content was provided by Dr. Kamel "Our restorative and surgical practice is committed to consistently providing the highest standard of quality dental care and aesthetic results that meet and exceed our patients expectations and enhance their lives. We provide leading-edge dental treatment in a comfortable and technologically-advanced office environment. Our team of highly trained and friendly professionals are dedicated to technical excellence, continuing education, and maximizing our patients comfort. We strive to always provide the best for our patients, which requires a continual dedication to dental education and our profession."

• Prosthodontics

• Upper Dentures

• State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham (3 Year) Prosthodontic Specialty Training
  • University Of Florida College Of Dentistry (Advanced Education In Dentistry Residency) 2001-2002
  • Florida Institute Of Advanced Education In Dentistry (Aegd) Course Director Of Implant Dentistry (Current)
    Other Education | Completed
  • Florida Institute Of Advanced Education In Dentistry (Aegd) Department Head Of Surgical Services (Current)
    Other Education | Completed
  • Florida Institute Of Advanced Education In Dentistry (Aegd)Director Of Implant Dentistry (Current)
    Other Education | Completed
  • Spear Education 2007-Current (Advanced Courses In Occlusion, Esthetics, Treatment Planning, Complex Dental Management)
    Other Education | Completed
  • University Of Florida College Of Dentistry ( Professorship) Course Director Of Removable Partial Dentures, Fixed Prosthodontics, Dental Occlusion
    Other Education | Completed
  • University Of Florida College Of Dentistry ( Professorship) Division Chairman Of Prosthodontics 2010-2013
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Kamel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kamel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kamel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kamel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kamel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kamel to family and friends
Dr. Kamel's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
You cannot imagine how Dr Kamel has changed my life! I never wanted to smile. My self esteem was so low. Now I cannot stop smiling! I cannot thank him enough for the change he has brought my life. His staff always so friendly, professional and accommodating. I love this office and recommend this office highly!
in Boca Raton, FL |
This office is incredible. Everyone is very professional and caring. Dr Kamel is a perfectionist which is exactly what you want if he is doing anything cosmetic on your mouth. If I could give 10 starts I would!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I love this dentist office! The entire staff is friendly, professional and courteous. I've been here twice, once for a cleaning and once to get a filling. The hygienist and dentist were both phenomenal and my procedure was virtually painless!! I recommend this dentist office to one and all!!
in Del Ray, Fl |
I have been under Dr. Kamel's care by the recommendation of a friend. Dr. Kamel has given me his undivided and uninterrupted attention for all of my dental appointments. He and his staff have been very understanding and dedicated to making sure all of my dental concerns have been met to Dr. Kamel's superior standards. I can't compare his compassion and skill to any other dentist I have seen before. I am truly fortunate to have found him!
in Rochester, NY |
Wow! What a fantastic experience I had with Dr. Kamel. He is so detail oriented and he gave me a couple different options to get the results that I want. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
in Boca raton |
One word.... AMAZING! I was seen in his office for a broken front tooth and he did an amazing job restoring it. Office staff was super friendly and the office was professional and modern. Dr Kamel is a highly trained prosthodontist and has many more years of training than the average dentist and it shows! I would highly recommend that anyone and anyone who care about their smile and teeth go here. So excited that I found a new dentist!
Have you seen Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kamel

Dr. Kamel accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.