Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS

Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS

Prosthodontics •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS is a Prosthodontics Practitioner in Boca Raton, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kamel to book an appointment.

Boca Raton Dentists Dr. John Courtney & Dr. Chad Kamel

John P. Courtney, Jr., D.D.S., P.A.2600 N Military Trl Ste 305 Boca Raton, FL 33431

More Dentists at Boca Raton Dentists Dr. John Courtney & Dr. Chad Kamel

Dr. Kamel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kamel

Dr. Kamel?
In short I have never met a dentist that was so professional and detailed as Dr Kamel. And in top of that the nicest most sociable person. He has fixed a few mistakes made by another dentist and I could not be happier with the results. Finally don't want to leave out the staff. They are very competent and professional but above ll they are the nicest human beings same as Dr Kamel. I give the DR 100 stars.
James P – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS?
You cannot imagine how Dr Kamel has changed my life! I never wanted to smile. My self esteem was so low. Now I cannot stop smiling! I cannot thank him enough for the change he has brought my life. His staff always so friendly, professional and accommodating. I love this office and recommend this office highly!
Georgiana Breuer in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS?
This office is incredible. Everyone is very professional and caring. Dr Kamel is a perfectionist which is exactly what you want if he is doing anything cosmetic on your mouth. If I could give 10 starts I would!
SH in Boca Raton, FL – Mar 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS?
I love this dentist office! The entire staff is friendly, professional and courteous. I've been here twice, once for a cleaning and once to get a filling. The hygienist and dentist were both phenomenal and my procedure was virtually painless!! I recommend this dentist office to one and all!!
Claire D in Boca Raton, FL – Nov 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS?
I have been under Dr. Kamel's care by the recommendation of a friend. Dr. Kamel has given me his undivided and uninterrupted attention for all of my dental appointments. He and his staff have been very understanding and dedicated to making sure all of my dental concerns have been met to Dr. Kamel's superior standards. I can't compare his compassion and skill to any other dentist I have seen before. I am truly fortunate to have found him!
SY Kim in Del Ray, Fl – Nov 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS?
Wow! What a fantastic experience I had with Dr. Kamel. He is so detail oriented and he gave me a couple different options to get the results that I want. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
T.Vo in Rochester, NY – Nov 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS?
One word.... AMAZING! I was seen in his office for a broken front tooth and he did an amazing job restoring it. Office staff was super friendly and the office was professional and modern. Dr Kamel is a highly trained prosthodontist and has many more years of training than the average dentist and it shows! I would highly recommend that anyone and anyone who care about their smile and teeth go here. So excited that I found a new dentist!
Dhaval Patel in Boca raton – Nov 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Kamel, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kamel?

Dr. Kamel accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kamel has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(561) 981-6482Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Kamel treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Our restorative and surgical practice is committed to consistently providing the highest standard of quality dental care and aesthetic results that meet and exceed our patients expectations and enhance their lives. We provide leading-edge dental trea...Read more

• Prosthodontics

University Of Alabama At Birmingham (3 Year) Prosthodontic Specialty Training|University Of Florida College Of Dentistry (Advanced Education In Dentistry Residency) 2001-2002
2001
State University of New York At Buffalo / School of Dental Medicine
Florida Institute Of Advanced Education In Dentistry (Aegd) Course Director Of Implant Dentistry (Current)
Florida Institute Of Advanced Education In Dentistry (Aegd) Department Head Of Surgical Services (Current)
Florida Institute Of Advanced Education In Dentistry (Aegd)Director Of Implant Dentistry (Current)
Spear Education 2007-Current (Advanced Courses In Occlusion, Esthetics, Treatment Planning, Complex Dental Management)
University Of Florida College Of Dentistry ( Professorship) Course Director Of Removable Partial Dentures, Fixed Prosthodontics, Dental Occlusion
University Of Florida College Of Dentistry ( Professorship) Division Chairman Of Prosthodontics 2010-2013