Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  |
Dr. Chad Foster, DDS
Dr. Chad Foster, DDS is a dentist who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Foster is affiliated with HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center.

Jones & Foster Orthodontics

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Chapman University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Orthodontics, University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Foster has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Foster has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foster to family and friends
Dr. Foster's Performance
in Tempe, AZ |
Great
in Phoenix, AZ |
They always go out of there way to make sure that Mia is well cared for and are very nice
in Scottsdale ,AZ |
Dr. Chad Foster is an excellent Orthodontist. I became a patient of his practice after moving from Raleigh, NC to Phoenix, AZ, and after having orthognathic surgery. He has done an excellent work in providing me orthodontic treatment. The office personnel are professional, friendly, and supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Chad Foster as an orthodontist.
in Phoenix Az |
It was a great experience! The secretarys were very polite and everyone had a huge smile.
Phoenix, AZ |
Very good doctor and everyone at the office always nice and fast
Queen Creek, AZ |
Great orthodontist and they support ASPCA!
in Chandler, AZ |
We first came here because our older daughter needed to have her retainer looked at. Dr. Foster adjusted it at no charge and we ended up having him treat our other two kids. He really is the best around.
Phoenix, AZ |
Really wonderful people and great place to get braces!
Phoenix, AZ |
Just got braces on last week, shout out to Ruthie she is the bomb!
Phoenix, AZ |
I had my braces placed this week by Dr. Foster and he and his staff are true professionals. The office is warm and welcoming and they take time to answer all of your questions and make you feel comfortable with everything. They also work with you on payment which is very helpful
Peoria, AZ |
The assistants are amazing too!!!
Awesome!
Great!
in Phoenix |
Top notch service and overall very caring people
in Cave Creek |
My Invisalign treatment ended faster than we expected and I am happy to have nice looking teeth again after so many years after my first go round with braces.
Phoenix, AZ |
Always great service from caring people
scottsdale |
I absolutely love Dr Foster and his team. They give you with the best customer service and the office is always clean and has the latest tech stuff. They stick to the time your appointment is scheduled so you're not waiting forever. They are even there to help during non office hours in cases of emergencies. And of course, my teeth look so awesome! I highly recommend them to everyone and anyone.
Chandler |
Jones + Foster is well known for being the best in orthodontics and I would agree with that. Was a bit more expensive than 2 others we went to but I would say they are worth it.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
Great!
Phoenix |
Funny, caring, and all around awesome
in Glendale, AZ |
Never ever a bad experience here, doctors and assisants that really care about what they do. Always fun to go in for check ups
Phoenix, AZ |
We have been going to this awesome office for years, always made to feel like family. We love Dr. Jones so much and Dr. Foster seems so great as well. We would never go anywhere else.
Phoenix, AZ |
Very caring doctor, excellent team, and high tech office
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have never been a fan of going to the dentist and definitely have never written a review before but I am very thrilled with the job that Dr. Foster and the other team at Hermosa have done to give my daughter perfect teeth. Thank you guys so much!
Gilbert, AZ |
This office is always friendly, prompt, and I feel well taken care of with both Dr. Jones and Dr. Foster
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Jones and Dr. Foster are the best! Our girls have amazing smiles thanks to this outstanding group of people.
in Phoenix, AZ |
This office very much feels like a family and that is how they have always treated ours. I highly recommend both Dr. Jones and Dr. Foster, they are simply the best.
in Glendale |
Sooooo happy with my teeth! Thanks Dr. Foster!
Phoenix, AZ |
I love Dr. Foster, the assistants and everyone up front! Great office if you need braces and are looking for the best!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Foster is definitely the best. Our family has been through three kids treatment with him and we would never consider going anywhere else. Great personality and very caring doctor. I just wish he had more available weekend hours
Phoenix, AZ |
From the minute we walked through the door for my son's exam we felt comfortable. The sweet and professional staff make going to the dentist a fun experience. Hard to believe because a visit to the dentist isn't usually very fun. Dr. Foster's treatment plan was conservative and very well explained. Now fast forward 2 years and my son's braces have come off to reveal a very beautiful smile that both he and I are very happy about. I'd highly recommend you see Dr. Foster
Phoenix, AZ |
I have never had such a positive experience at a dental office, these people do it right. The attention to detail and customer service was always on point.
Phoenix, AZ |
I trust all my kids with Dr. Foster. He is super responsive and really fun. My wife and I are considering Invisalign and wouldn't even think to look elsewhere.
Queen Creek, AZ |
Both sons have had braces with Dr. Foster. He is very good with his patient care, and has been a pleasure to visit monthly. Staff is nice, and most have been with the office for several years. Only downside, braces in general are not cheap, so pray for your kids to have straight teeth...
in Glendale, AZ |
I've been very impressed with my process with Dr. Foster and the friendly staff at his office. Not only do they perform incredible service they do it with joy and always have a great time with the patients. They are courteous, kind, patient, and I never feel hurried- and I tend to ask a lot of questions. We are so happy to have found them!
Gilbert, AZ |
What a great office and team, couldn't be happier!
in Phoenix, AZ |
We were super impressed with Dr. Foster. He spent quite a bit of time with us and he is a lot more up to date on the newest techniques. We have to travel a bit further to see him, but have decided it is worth it for our daughter that has some extra needs and for the experience Dr. Foster will provide.
in Phoenix, AZ |
This office is fantastic! I've heard nightmares from friends about Invisalign as an adult so I did a bunch of research, and had several consultations before choosing a doctor. I have difficult teeth and wasn't sure if I could even do anything about it, but Dr. Foster put together a treatment plan that was not only effective but very efficient as well (15 months total) The office is clean, staff always friendly, and of all my appointments there was only one time that I waited over ten minutes.
Phoenix, AZ |
So I am overall very happy with my treatment outcome, my teeth look fantastic. I also really like Dr. Foster he always went above and beyond for me and was just really fun. I did however have a bad experience with my insurance. My husband changed insurances with his job and the first policy benefit dropped off. It took the office 3 weeks to take care of the switch and I almost had to pay the difference before everything got worked out. Luckily it did, but it was a bit stressful.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Very happy
in Phoenix, AZ |
Very great experience so far. Made our daughter feel at ease and comfortable. Payments easy to work with and flexible, appointment times actually mean something- no waiting 45 minutes to be seated unlike our daughters previous dentist. Treatment not complete yet but very happy. I would recommend Dr. Foster.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Having braces on my teeth again was not something that I was looking forward too (I even called Dr. Foster on his cell phone after two days asking him to take the off hahaha). I'm so glad that I stuck with it, my smile is so worth the time and money invested. Dr. Foster really is the best like all these reviews say!
in Litchfield Park, AZ |
Very happy with my Invisalign experience with Dr. Foster and co
in Gilbert, AZ |
Excellent results with my treatment and even finished two months early. Great experience with Dr. Foster and girls
in Gilbert, AZ |
Wonderful experience for both my son and daughter with Dr. Foster
Thanks Dr. Foster!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Such a fun office and excellent payment plans which was especially good for us
in Tempe, AZ |
Overall very impressed with doctor and office, very good with kids.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Our family has been very well taken care of with Dr. Foster.
Thanks Dr. Foster
Have you seen Dr. Chad Foster, DDS?
Are you Dr. Foster?

• Cofinity
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
  • HealthPlus
  • HealthSmart
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

Hospitals where Dr. Foster has admitting privileges

HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
250 E Dunlap Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry