Dentistry  |
Dr. Chad Edwards, DDS
Dr. Edwards was born in Nashville and raised in Franklin. He was graduated from David Lipscomb High School 1989. He attended David Lipscomb University and received his B.S. in Microbiology from The University of Memphis in 1995. He then attended the University of Tennessee where he received his D.D.S. in 2001. At UT, he was involved in research and student government for which he received the Dean's Leadership Award in 2001. Dr. Edwards is published in The Journal of Biochemistry. He is a member of the Nashville Dental Society, the Tennessee Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the Tennessee Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Fellow in the World Clinical Laser Institute as well as being the instructor for the Dental Assisting Licensing course for the Nashville Dental Society since 2003. Dr. Edwards enjoys spending time with his wife Kerri and his two children, Stiles and Daisy. He likes to cook, play golf, and watch sports.

3046 Columbia Ave Ste 201

Franklin, TN 37064

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Edwards

This content was provided by Dr. Edwards "We are a locally owned, General Dentistry practice providing a comprehensive list of services for the entire family. We strive to offer our community a unique dental experience using lasers and the latest technological advancements available to us today. Educating our patients in a safe, warm environment about dentistry that is less invasive, less painful, and saves time with faster healing is our primary goal. Focusing every day on learning better, more modern ways to perform traditional dental procedures is critical to our team's mission and success."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Memphis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
Dr. Edwards Says:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review about our practice. We really appreciate feedback from our patients. If for some reason you did not receive a 5-star experience please give us a call at 615-595-8070.

Dr. Edwards' Performance
in Franklin, TN |
My experience from beginning to end was excellent. The staff and Dr. Edwards is wonderful. Dr. Edwards is so knowledgeable, efficient and thoughtful. Thanks to all of you for being so nice to me--and my teeth look great. Jane Bryan
Hey Jane! Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement. We're so happy you had a great experience with our practice, and we hope you have a great week! :)
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Edwards is up to date on the latest dental techniques. The laser is awesome and is pain free. He has a wonderful personality and all of his staff are helpful and friendly. I trust him completely and I am so blessed that he is my dentist!
in Spring Hill, TN |
I absolutely love the staff and Kim the hygienist is awesome!
in Nashville, TN |
This dental practice is the BEST! I highly recommend them for all your dental needs. The dentists and staff are so friendly. They make you feel like a part of their family. I wouldn't dare go anywhere else. PERIOD!
in Spring Hill, TN |
Dr. Torti and Kay were GREAT!. I've got a pretty good phobia when it comes to doctors and dentists. They made me feel as comfortable as possible. It was as great an experience as a root canal can be. My family will be going to this dentist from now on.
in Franklin, TN |
First impression is very important. The appointment was about me and my problem. He did not go on and on trying to sell himself, instead he helped me to understand and decide on the best solution for the problem at hand.
in Franklin |
He made me feel like a patient and not a dollar sign. I felt very welcomed and cared for and that the future of my dental health was important. Kim was amazing and I appreciated the communication between everyone about what was best.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Edwards is thorough, explains things clearly which helps me make good decisions about my dental care.
in Franklin, TN |
As always, Dr. Edwards is friendly and open to discussing issues with me, giving suggestions for care. I have recommended your office to friends. I never feel rushed when I visit and all the staff are so helpful and friendly.
in Fairview, TN |
Great care and attention. The entire staff demonstrated professionalism and were very attentive to my individual needs.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Edwards was very thorough and explained my situation to me in language I could understand. I was very happy with the service and our plan for my dental care moving forward. Great bunch, would recommend them to family and friends!
Franklin, tn |
The best dentist I've ever had.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Edwards, DDS?

Visit Dr. Edwards