Dr. Chad O. Edwards, DDS

Dr. Chad O. Edwards, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Tennessee Centers for Laser Dentistry 3046 Columbia Ave Ste 201, Franklin, TN 37064 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Edwards' Experience

Visiting Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards accepts 7 insurance carriers

7 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards' Review Details
5 based on 21 responses
Experience with Dr. Edwards
Dr. Edwards' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (18)
Dr. Edwards says

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review about our practice. We really appreciate feedback from our patients. If for some reason you did not receive a 5-star experience please give us a call at 615-595-8070.

in Spring Hill, TN |
I absolutely love the staff and Kim the hygienist is awesome!
in Nashville, TN |
This dental practice is the BEST! I highly recommend them for all your dental needs. The dentists and staff are so friendly. They make you feel like a part of their family. I wouldn't dare go anywhere else. PERIOD!
in Spring Hill, TN |
Dr. Torti and Kay were GREAT!. I've got a pretty good phobia when it comes to doctors and dentists. They made me feel as comfortable as possible. It was as great an experience as a root canal can be. My family will be going to this dentist from now on.
in Franklin, TN |
First impression is very important. The appointment was about me and my problem. He did not go on and on trying to sell himself, instead he helped me to understand and decide on the best solution for the problem at hand.
in Franklin |
He made me feel like a patient and not a dollar sign. I felt very welcomed and cared for and that the future of my dental health was important. Kim was amazing and I appreciated the communication between everyone about what was best.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Edwards is thorough, explains things clearly which helps me make good decisions about my dental care.
in Franklin, TN |
As always, Dr. Edwards is friendly and open to discussing issues with me, giving suggestions for care. I have recommended your office to friends. I never feel rushed when I visit and all the staff are so helpful and friendly.
in Fairview, TN |
Great care and attention. The entire staff demonstrated professionalism and were very attentive to my individual needs.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Edwards was very thorough and explained my situation to me in language I could understand. I was very happy with the service and our plan for my dental care moving forward. Great bunch, would recommend them to family and friends!
Franklin, tn |
The best dentist I've ever had.
Have you seen Dr. Edwards?

Compare Dr. Edwards

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Pediatric Dentistry

Why It Matters: Dr. Edwards' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Edwards says..

Both Dr. Edwards and Dr. Torti have done extensive studies on TMD and how to treat and relieve TMJ pain.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Edwards says..

When you hear the name Tennessee Centers for Laser Dentistry (TNCLD), you may think "specialty office." Actually though, the firm is a family, cosmetic and general practice that uses lasers and other technologies to provide a modern and much more pleasant dental experience. Our office utilizes high-tech equipment in order to provide with the best dental care possible. Some of our office technology includes:

• Lightwalker: Our high-tech dental laser system.
  • CEREC: We create our own crowns in office, custom measured to your mouth. Completed in one visit!
  • OralID: Is an adjunctive screening device that uses fluorescence technology to help clinicians identify oral abnormalities through a simple 2 minute exam.
  • Schick: Enables us to provide greatly improved diagnostic capabilities to our patients while significantly lessening their exposure to radiation by up to 80 percent over the old film X-rays.
  • Sedation Dentistry: Imagine drifting off to sleep and waking up with the dental procedure you've been dreading complete!
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Composite Fillings
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center

Graduated in 2001

University Of Memphis

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Edwards' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Edwards

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Edwards' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Edwards

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Edwards says...

Dr. Edwards was born in Nashville and raised in Franklin. He was graduated from David Lipscomb High School 1989. He attended David Lipscomb University and received his B.S. in Microbiology from The University of Memphis in 1995. He then attended the University of Tennessee where he received his D.D.S. in 2001. At UT, he was involved in research and student government for which he received the Dean's Leadership Award in 2001.

Dr. Edwards is published in The Journal of Biochemistry. He is a member of the Nashville Dental Society, the Tennessee Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the Tennessee Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Fellow in the World Clinical Laser Institute as well as being the instructor for the Dental Assisting Licensing course for the Nashville Dental Society since 2003.

Dr. Edwards enjoys spending time with his wife Kerri and his two children, Stiles and Daisy. He likes to cook, play golf, and watch sports.

Dr. Edwards' Care Philosophy

We are a locally owned, General Dentistry practice providing a comprehensive list of services for the entire family. We strive to offer our community a unique dental experience using lasers and the latest technological advancements available to us today. Educating our patients in a safe, warm environment about dentistry that is less invasive, less painful, and saves time with faster healing is our primary goal. Focusing every day on learning better, more modern ways to perform traditional dental procedures is critical to our team's mission and success.

Dr. Edwards says...

• Lightwalker: Our high-tech dental laser system.