Dr. Chad Carpenter, DDS

Dr. Chad Carpenter, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Chad Carpenter, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rapid City, SD and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska in 2005 and practices dentistry.

2525 W Main St Ste 307

Rapid City, SD 57702

Learn about Dr. Carpenter

This content was provided by Dr. Carpenter "The objective of our existence as a dental practice is to take care of our patients' dental needs with the highest quality possible. By this statement, we mean the following: For each person that has selected our office, we vow to provide dental care for themselves and their family, we will strive to provide extremely high quality care in a relaxed, caring environment."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• University Of Nebraska
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Carpenter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carpenter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carpenter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carpenter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carpenter's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carpenter to family and friends

Dr. Carpenter's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I had upper dentures and a partial with Dr Carpenter 2 years ago. Since then I have had no follow up with them. I was back once for a temporary liner in my dentures. They recently called me to have my permanent liner replaced. I told them I have never had a permanent liner. They have been very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. found an additional cavity & asked if I wanted it repaired with the other 3 cavities. I said yes, might as well since I'm here. The staff should have checked on my ins coverage before proceeding, and informed me it would go $200 over my $1000.00 max benefit. Prices are very expensive- my 20%...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3
Are you Dr. Carpenter?

Nearby dentists with similar experience