Dr. Chad Brettingen, DDS

Dr. Chad Brettingen, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Chad Brettingen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Edina, MN. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Centennial Lakes Dental Group

7373 France Ave S Ste 500

Edina, MN 55435

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Brettingen

Dr. Brettingen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brettingen "Dr. Chad Brettingen grew up in Mora. He received his Bachelor of Science and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Minnesota. Dr. Brettingen joined Centennial Lakes Dental Group in 2005 and practices in our Edina office. He has a particular interest in laser and computer dentistry, and makes patient comfort and convenience his top priorities. Dr. Brettingen has three children. The family enjoys outings, cooking, and traveling. He relaxes by golfing and gardening. Professional Affiliations Minnesota Dental Association Minneapolis District Dental Society American Dental Association "

This content was provided by Dr. Brettingen "At Centennial Lakes Dental Group, we pursue our vision of dental excellence with each and every patient we meet. Along with our commitment to advanced technology, we understand that every smile we treat is unique, and we strive to create unique treatment plans that meet the individual needs of you and your family."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry

Dr. Brettingen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brettingen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brettingen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brettingen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brettingen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brettingen to family and friends

Dr. Brettingen's Performance

I, and my family, have been at Centennial Lakes Dental for over 30 years ( since moving to Edina) and have always been treated professionally, respectively and immediately, if needed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Nice guy. Barely know him because brushing teeth once a day keeps them totally healthy. He doesn't guilt me into needless extra work. I would choose him again. What else is there to say?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I habe been a patient of Centennial Lakes Dental for "umpteen" years -- when I was a youngster, I my dentist was Dr. Alan Mogck (Hi, Dr. Mogck, if you are reading this!) and now am a patient of Dr. Brettingen. I absolutely love this clinic and everyone involved -- from reception to dental techs to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0