Dr. Celia Martin, DMD

Dr. Celia Martin, DMD

Orthodontics  |
Female
Dr. Celia Martin, DMD is a dentist who practices in Lake City, FL.

701 SW State Road 47

Lake City, FL 32025

Learn about Dr. Martin

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Education data for Dr. Martin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Martin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Martin's Performance
in Lake city, FL |
First appointment the hurricane came through 9/11, so of course didn't make it. Second one 10/4, my work schedule changed, so I totally forgot it. I called 10/4 and was told it was at 10:30. I asked you don't give reminder calls? She said only if I signed up for text. No one asked me if I wanted to. Then she said she called and confirmed it with me 2days ago. I worked all day 5a-5:30p, I'm not allowed to have my phone on me. She argued with me. Nothing on my phone for that day. Now another month
in Lake City, FL |
My daughter is always comfortable and the staff is always courteous and helpful. They go above and beyond to make their patients feel safe and secure. The receptionist is knowledgeable and is always available to answer questions.
Lake City, FL |
Horrible customer service with coordinating wire removal for dental cleaning. We had an appt with Dr. Martin at 3:30 and 4 pm appointment for dental cleaning. They removed wire and we were to return to their office so that my child could get wires back on but they left before we returned. They called the dental office and told them we could return the next day to get his wires back on his braces. Celia Martin didn't even have the courtesy to call me to let me know. Avoid them, poor service.
Have you seen Dr. Celia Martin, DMD?
Are you Dr. Martin?