Periodontics  |
Male
Dr. Cecil White Jr, DMD
Dr. Cecil White Jr, DMD is a dentist who practices in Jacksonville, FL.

2080 CHILD ST

Jacksonville, FL 32214

• Ameritas

Learn about Dr. White Jr

• Periodontics

Education data for Dr. White Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. White Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. White Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White Jr to family and friends
Dr. White Jr's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
I had bone loss and my gums dropped down, letting bacteria get in between my gums and my implant. Dr. Cecil White was my periodontist for a gum graft to fix this situation by thickening up the gums around the implant. He was wonderful to work with, he made himself available for calls during the week and weekend for any concerns I had. The results were great. I would recommend Dr. White to anyone. Thanks Dr. White!
in Fernandina Beach, FL |
Dr. White is the perfect periodontist. He does excellent work. He is well educated and up to date in his methods. He is one of the most caring men I have ever encountered. He and his wonderful assitant make you comfortable even when you are scared to death as I was. They are the best and I highly recommend them.
in Jacksonville Beach, FL |
Dr. White is exceptional in every way. He took care of my problem with kindness, courtesy, and professionalism and I would not hesitate a moment if I should need to see him again in the future. I have told my family and friends about my experience and I certainly would not do that if not completely satisfied. The Jacksonville area is very fortunate to have this skilled doctor practicing in our community. Thank you, Sir!
in Saint Augustine, Fla |
I was referred to Dr. White for periodontic surgery. Dr. White very clearly explained to me just what my problem was, what needed to be done, and what he was going to do. He made me feel very relaxed and impressed with his knowledge. I never experienced any pain. After the bone graph was completed, he sutured me and applied a hard cast dressing. He gave me a prescription for pain, but I never had to use them. I was completely pain free.
in Jacksonville, FL |
My experience with Dr. White, has been no less than excellent. First, he is a very competent doctor. He explains in detail the procedure(s) that he would be performing. And, following each of these procedures, I personally experienced no problems. And, as a matter of routine, he calls each of his patients after every procedure/operation later at their home, to determine how they are coming along. But, most importantly, he is a doctor of compassion and faith.
Have you seen Dr. Cecil White Jr, DMD?
Are you Dr. White Jr?

Visit Dr. White Jr

Dr. White Jr accepts 5 insurance carriers
  • Ameritas
    Ameritas PPO
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.