Dr. Cecil White Jr., DMD

Dr. Cecil White Jr., DMD

Periodontics | Male

Learn about this dentist

Dr. White Jr. practices Periodontics at 1 location in Jacksonville, FL.

Are you Dr. White Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. White Jr.'s Experience

Visiting Dr. White Jr.

Dr. White Jr. accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. White Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White Jr. to family and friends
Experience with Dr. White Jr.
Dr. White Jr.'s Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (6)
in Fernandina Beach, FL |
Dr. White is the perfect periodontist. He does excellent work. He is well educated and up to date in his methods. He is one of the most caring men I have ever encountered. He and his wonderful assitant make you comfortable even when you are scared to death as I was. They are the best and I highly recommend them.
in Jacksonville Beach, FL |
Dr. White is exceptional in every way. He took care of my problem with kindness, courtesy, and professionalism and I would not hesitate a moment if I should need to see him again in the future. I have told my family and friends about my experience and I certainly would not do that if not completely satisfied. The Jacksonville area is very fortunate to have this skilled doctor practicing in our community. Thank you, Sir!
in Saint Augustine, Fla |
I was referred to Dr. White for periodontic surgery. Dr. White very clearly explained to me just what my problem was, what needed to be done, and what he was going to do. He made me feel very relaxed and impressed with his knowledge. I never experienced any pain. After the bone graph was completed, he sutured me and applied a hard cast dressing. He gave me a prescription for pain, but I never had to use them. I was completely pain free.
in Jacksonville, FL |
My experience with Dr. White, has been no less than excellent. First, he is a very competent doctor. He explains in detail the procedure(s) that he would be performing. And, following each of these procedures, I personally experienced no problems. And, as a matter of routine, he calls each of his patients after every procedure/operation later at their home, to determine how they are coming along. But, most importantly, he is a doctor of compassion and faith.
Have you seen Dr. Cecil White Jr., DMD?
Are you Dr. White Jr.?

Compare Dr. White Jr.

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. White Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics

Dr. White Jr. does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. White Jr. and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. White Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics

Dr. White Jr. does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. White Jr. and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.