Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD

Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD is a dentist who practices in Gainesville, FL. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Taylor's Experience

Visiting Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
Dr. Taylor's Performance
Gainesville, FL |
I had a wonderful experience today. I have been looking for a great dentist for years. Today I found her. Her staff is wonderful too. They took such good care of me. Explained so many things to me and cared about me and my teeth. A+
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr Watson was wonderful and professional and easy to work with. He even called that evening to check on me
Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Taylor is so conscientious in all she does. Her staff is great and every time I have gone there I have been impressed with the entire business, from patient care to small touches such as the massage chairs.
Gainesville, FL |
It appears that Dr. Taylor may be a good dentist but we will never know because when we called to make an appointment today we were told we would have to wait 2 months?! I believe this office should not accept new patients if this is the case. Very disappointing.
in Ocala, FL |
We had a special case and needed a second opinion. Dr. Taylor reviewed our first opinion and then gave her assessment. No pressure, no pitch, just an honest review of our case. She affirmed what we thought and solved our predicament. I would recommend this practice six stars if I could.
in Gainesville, FL |
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Taylor. She is everything you would want in a dentist; extremely well trained, careful, patient, keeps you informed and does truly excellent work. The same goes for her staff. I can recommend her without hesitation and that is rate in this day and age to be able to say it and mean it. Star Bradbury
in Gainesville, FL |
Very friendly staff. Clean modern facility. Excellent work!
in Bell, FL |
Dr. Cathy and crew take the work and misery out of going to the dentist. Kind and non-judgmental. They send texts so you no longer forget appointments. I highly recommend as Dr. Cathy is a true professional. You will be pleased.
Newark, NJ |
Dr. Taylor and her staff are friendly and professional. I have confidence about their treatment and suggestions regarding my dental care. I do not feel pressured, but do feel listened to and well informed about the dental options available to me. Dr. Taylor takes the time to explain her suggested options and to answer any questions, as does my hygienist, Cara. Dr. Taylor's office is beautiful and welcoming. I am pleased to have found Dr. Taylor's dental practice in Gainesville.
Great experience!
Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Taylor is an exemplary dentist who truly cares about her patients. Her knowledge and experience places her a cut above other dentists. I am extremely happy with her practice as well as her Dental Hygienist, Cara. If you go to Taylor Dentistry you won't be disappointed.
Gainesville, FL |
Excellent care and professionalism. I highly recommended the practice.
Have you seen Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?

Compare Dr. Taylor

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Taylor does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Florida / College of Dentistry

Graduated in 2006

N/A

Completed in 2006

N/A

Completed in 2006

University of Florida

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry