Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD

Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Gainesville, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry in 2006 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

500 NW 43rd St Ste 4

Gainesville, FL 32607

• United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Taylor treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor?
Dr. Taylor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD
They do it right the first time, every time. Wether it be fixing a crown, saving a tooth, or the cleanings. Very satisfied. And my dental hygienist - the best.
Fantastic care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
EXCELLENT DENTIST and CARING STAFF !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
I have been seeing Dr Taylor for six years now. Dr Taylor is always pleasant, efficient, and honest in her assessments. She explains everything she does and always invites feedback from her patient. She has an excellent office staff, at the desk, hygienists and assistants, and she utilizes the latest dental innovations. I feel very secure with her as my dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
The entire staff constantly inquires about your comfort and will quickly intervene if needed. The office atmosphere is positive and calming. The atmosphere is positive and calming. I’ve found Dr. Taylor to be knowledgeable and a master of her profession and will quickly intervene if needed. I experienced 0 pain during the numbing process. Every step of the process is explained, so there are no surprises. I highly recommend Taylor Dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
This dental office is wonderful...Dr. Taylor is very soft spoken and put you right at ease...I did not see her this week but Jennifer, on of her staff, has been taking care of me on a regular basis for a year now...I cannot say enough positive things about this office and the staff...from Connie, who greets you to the staff that takes care of your dental needs...very thorough and professional...A great place to get your teeth taken care of...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
First time with Kara as my hygienist....she was great. Everyone in this practice is highly skilled and friendly. If you’re in search of dental care, give them a call!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
Excellent as usual! Her in-house dental plan is great!! from a longtime patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
I lost a filling and was very pleased to be seen quickly. As always, Dr. Taylor was competent and professional, and did a great job. She took time to explain each step and ensure I was comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
Dr. Taylor is an excellent dentist. She took time to explain what needed to be done and took time working on my tooth which needed a crown. She is extremely caring and gentle and it was a virtually painless experience. Her staff is very caring and excellent as well. I would recommend Taylor Dentistry very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
Dr. Cathy Taylor and her staff are professional, courteous and brimming with enthusiasm for maintaining your dental health. Dr. Taylor is up-to-date on the latest dental information and explains everything in understandable detail. I have, alas, a lifetime of dental stress to ameliorate, but fortunately Dr. Taylor and her staff have been patiently restoring everything to health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
I had a very positive experience. My visit was very helpful and professional. Everything was thoroughly explained. I’m looking forward to having my Dental health taken care of by Dr. Taylor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
I have been going to Taylor Dentistry for years. The quality of the staff and their service never waivers. They always make you feel comfortable and they are the best at what they do. I trust them to take care of my family and alway recommend them to friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
Had 3 teeth drilled n filled plus a bonding for chipped n worn teeth. All this was done in one visit. About 2.5 hours. I never felt the needles or anything else. Gentle gentle gentle n focused n efficient. Beautiful results. Assistant was on top of suction n rinse. The team work of Ariel and dr Taylor was remarkable!The soft spacer used for me to restfully keep my mouth open took all pressure off my jaws. no jaw discomfort that normally happens when my mouth is open for so long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
Excellent staff and excellent facility in every manner. The office is immaculate and very nicely decorated. Seating is comfortable and wait times are minimal. It is a real CLASS-ACT operation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Taylor for over 3 years. I have undergone extensive bridge work, and several crowns. Still have a few to go. Dr Taylor has always been so gentle when working on my teeth, communicating clearly as she works. She has explained each step in my treatment plan, guiding me to what would be the best procedure to tackle next. Her staff is so pleasant and courteous. I always enjoy my cleanings with Cara. After many years of fearing the dentist, I actually look forward to my visits
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
Dr Taylor is an exceptionally gifted dentist! She is not only extremely competent but also a warm and caring person. As a patient I always feel she understands what I need, listens to my concerns and allows me to participate in my care. Because I have the care plan from her office, the cost of procedures is quite reasonable. Thanks too for the members of her staff who follow her example of professionalism and personal care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
Dr. Taylor takes the time to explain her recommendations for dental care and the procedures that she performs. She always makes sure that I’m comfortable with the treatment plan. Her whole staff is excellent and professional. I don’t have dental insurance but Taylor dentistry offers an excellent a Care Club plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
Knowledgeable, well organized and supported by competent staff and technology that is state of the art.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Taylor, DMD?
From the moment I walked in the door, I felt as though my care and comfort was a priority. Dr. Taylor, the receptionist, my dental hygienist, and all of the support staff, truly listened to me, taking my concerns in to consideration. I know I have finally found the right dentist.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Taylor?

Insurance accepted