Dr. Catherine Pagano, DMD

Dr. Catherine Pagano, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry | Female

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Pagano practices Pediatric Dentistry at 1 location in Roslyn Heights, NY.

Are you Dr. Pagano? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pagano's Experience

Experience with Dr. Pagano
Dr. Pagano's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (6)
in Brooklyn, NY |
I brought my child to DAFKO for his first visit and couldn't be happier. It was a Saturday so the office seemed very busy and hectic but upon entering the room and meeting Dr. Catherine and her assistant it became well worth the wait. We had a great first experience and hopefully many more to come.
in Garden City, NY |
My daughter has been a patient in this office for almost 6 years after we switched from another nearby office. I'll admit my daughter wasn't the most cooperative child but she started seeing Dr.Catherine after she needed some cavities filled and had such a great experience- The doctor made it so easy. She sang to her and painted her favorite picture on her teeth.
in Hicksville, NY |
With a special needs child it is hard to find doctors that understand and are companionate enough to deal with such issues. I have come here about 6 times now and my child loves it and cooperates amazingly with Dr Catherine.
in Roslyn, NY |
My daughter wouldn't let anyone near her. After asking a friend who they used for a kids dentist I decided to give This office a try. The staff was very patient she did great! and all she can talk about is going back again. We are so happy we found this office!
in Floral Park, NY |
Tried to get my son to talk the whole time she was extracting his tooth. Supposedly to distract him from pain, but he was clearly distressed. He told me later he was afraid of biting her or hitting the needle or drill & getting injured. So I politely answered her questions. IE: Which superhero do you like best? (My son points & looks at me). I respond Spiderman. After 3 of those, Pagano snapped If you can't control yourself you'll have to wait outside! Now my son was horrified. Awful!
Have you seen Dr. Catherine Pagano, DMD?
Are you Dr. Pagano?

Compare Dr. Pagano

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Pagano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Pagano does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pagano and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pagano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pagano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Pagano does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pagano and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.