Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Bickley

Duckworth Catherine DDS Office

511 Carpenter Ave Mooresville, NC 28115

Dr. Catherine Bickley, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mooresville, NC. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Bickley accepts

Dr. Bickley accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

4.0

Dr. Bickley?
Dr. Bickley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Catherine Bickley, DDS
I recently went to see my dentist for my 6 month check-up. As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted with a cheerful hello and called by name. I was called back to my appointment in a timely manner and was introduced to the fill-in hygienist who by the way did a great job. She was very thorough and explained the different procedures she was doing. To any patients who don’t like to switch up and see other hygienist I suggest giving it a try – Dr. Bickley you & your staff rock!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Bickley, DDS?
I had gone to a Charlotte dentist and seemed to have to get fillings every single time. Made me start to wonder if I was being taken advantage of. I saw a Dentist in Hickory after moving to that area and she said I didnt need any fillings and was confused by my records as to why I had so much work done. I then started going to Dr. Bickley after coming back to the Charlotte area and her findings agreed with my Hickory Dentist. Dr. Bickley is very honest and thorough. I would not go anywhere else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Bickley, DDS?
I have the best DENTIST in NC. My implants are doing GREAT. Only Dr. Bickley could do such an outstanding job. I can whistle for the first time in years. I cannot thank her enough, she is my HERO!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Bickley, DDS?
I have been a patient for over 20 years and by far the best dentist I have ever been to. I would recommend Dr. Bickley to any new patient looking for a dentist that educates her patients, is extremely detailed and does outstanding work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Bickley, DDS?
This dentist performs malpractice! My husband had seen her his entire life every 6 months for routine cleaning. I had my husband switch over to my brother in law when I went for my routine appointment. My brother in laws practice did full X-rays, exam and cleaning and found 12 extensive cavities. $3,000 worth of treatment that had to be completed!! After we contacted Dr. Bickley stated it was because he would drink sports drinks. Not in 6 months! DO NOT TRUST THIS DENTIST, CROOK!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Bickley, DDS?
I seen Dr Bickley for 25 years and no one else and I was told by another dentist my mouth was a mess .. Since he said that to me I'm up to 20,000 in dental repairs .., I have great insurance and visited Catherine for cleanings and anything she told me needed done ..I thought of her as family and was told my mouth was in great shape even my veneers was and found out I had decay and in 20 years she never took X-rays of my front teeth but had filled and patched the back side up until crowns now ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Bickley, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bickley?