Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS
Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS is a dentist who practices in Avondale, AZ. She is 35 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gonzalez's Care Philosophy

We change lives through innovative and personalized dental care. Come visit our eco-friendly office where we are committed to a dental profession which values both outstanding patient care and planetary care.

Dr. Gonzalez's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gonzalez

Dr. Gonzalez accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Gonzalez is now accepting new patients

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez to family and friends
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
in Goodyear, AZ |
Everyone was kind and answered all the questions I had. Dr. Gonzalez was very knowledgeable.
in Avondale, AZ |
I moved to Arizona from Massachusetts in 2015. I took sometime to find a dentist. I finally decided to go to Dr. Gonzalez at Aesthetic Dental. I am so happy I did. Dr. Gonzalez and Joelle are are exceptional. They are so efficient, professional and caring. The office staff are friendly and pleasant. I would highly recommend Aesthetic Dental.
in Avondale, AZ |
I've been going to this office for years. It is the office of my family as well. I will never go to another office.
in Goodyear, AZ |
The entire team at Aesthetic Dental is consistently professional, responsive & very friendly; finding all members of a health care/ health services practice that regard their business this way is very rare. I've had the pleasure of seeing Joelle, Claudia & Dr Gonzales consistently (versus rotating, unfamiliar staff) & have probably spoken to each member of Aesthetic via phone, text or during an office visit, and the courtesy is also consistent. Thank you for such great service & care!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Absolutely the best dental practice in the West Valley. A wonderful caring group of professionals!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Awesome dentist. Friendly, courtesy, fast and very professional! Live this office!
in Goodyear , AZ |
I love going to see their smiling faces! Everyone is so happy and friendly. They always remember me and who I am as a person, not just as their next patient. Dr. Gonzalez is very kind and very gentle and gets the work completed quickly. The environment is very inviting and welcoming as well.
Avondale az |
DR G. And STAFF are the best they are honest and kind and they treat you like they knew you for years she is the best dentist I had in years I will never go to nobody again
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had a really good experience at ADH! Dr. Gonzalez was warm and friendly and so was Robert! They were both very knowledgeable and made me very comfortable.
in Surprise, AZ |
All I can say they are Great staff and Doctors
in New York, NY |
If you're looking for a trustworthy, competent, and amazing dentist--I highly recommend Dr. Gonzales and Aesthetic Dental Health. They make you feel comfortable and offer the highest of expertise, kindness and professionalism. I truly enjoy each visit and 100% confident in Dr.G's abilities. They are true professionals and I am proud to be a patient and highly recommend ADH!! ?
in Goodyear, AZ |
I started going to Dr. Gonzalez in 2014. The level of service was fantastic. I did not have to wait and felt like the staff was determined to present the best experience possible for EVERY patient. After going, I told my wife about the experience, whom did not enjoy the Dentist. She ended up going and now loves ADH. She recommended it to her parents and now the whole family goes there. This office is by far the best dental office in the valley.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Gonzalez and her entire staff were unbelievably accommodating to my busy student schedule, and time constraints due to my dental insurance plan changing. They are very knowledgeable, and readily educate about dental health. Everyone in the office is always kind and professional. Thank you Aesthetic Dental Health Team!
in Hermosa Beach, CA |
Dr. Gonzalez and her staff are truly amazing! Everyone is super sweet and with all the treatment I received it was informative as to why and what was happening. You cannot beat Dr. Gonzalez and her wonderful team when it comes to dentistry.
Have you seen Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gonzalez?

Compare Dr. Gonzalez

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gonzalez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gonzalez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry