Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS

Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Avondale, AZ. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

13065 W McDowell Rd Ste B101

Avondale, AZ 85392

• Ameritas
  • Banner Health
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Gonzalez treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

We change lives through innovative and personalized dental care. Come visit our eco-friendly office where we are committed to a dental profession which values both outstanding patient care and planetary care.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Gonzalez?
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
An amazing team! They always take such good care of me and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
Dr.Gonzalez and her team are amazing. I picked this office about a year ago after reading so many great reviews and I couldn't be happier. The entire staff is very welcoming and caring. For someone that has had horrible dental experiences in the past and needs a lot of dental work this office has eased my fears of the dentist. They are willing to work with you to get your needs taken care of. I recommend Aesthetic dental health to everyone. They are outstanding!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
Dr. Gonzalez is the best Dentist I've been to in my life and I'm not just saying that. The Dr. is very knowledgeable about her work, she's kind, patient, friendly I could go on and on! The staff is friendly as well. Props to Jody, Dennise, Claudia and all the ladies up front!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
Dr.gonzalez is amazing! Super informative & friendly. She makes sure you feel comfortable as well as treat any dental problems w/ efficiency & no unescessary procedures. Claudia is also great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
My two sisters and I have been going to Aesthetic Dental for about a year and a half and received nothing but great service. Although a dentist visit can be nerve racking, Dr. Gonzalez takes her time and is very patient. She does a fantastic job with making everyone feel comfortable. I would recommend this dentist for anyone looking for a friendly place that always makes you feel welcomed and does great dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
I have been a patient of Aesthetic Dental Health for 15+ years. I drive 40 minutes. They are focused on Dental Health not focused on unnecessary procedures. Claudia always has my teeth and gum looking and feeling great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
She is the best Dentist!!!!! Makes my whole family feel like we are apart of hers. Her staff and herself makeup the best team in AZ!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
Dr Gonzales and her whole staff (especially Claudia the hygienist) are amazing! State of the art facilities, affordable prices and a world class staff make Aesthetic Dental Health the only choice for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
Very professional, great dental care. Friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Gonzales because she's attentive, patient, and doesn't rush you through the appointment. She also doesn't try to sell up services or products -like other dentists do. I am very happy I discovered Dr. Gonzales and her professional and friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
Everyone was kind and answered all the questions I had. Dr. Gonzalez was very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
I moved to Arizona from Massachusetts in 2015. I took sometime to find a dentist. I finally decided to go to Dr. Gonzalez at Aesthetic Dental. I am so happy I did. Dr. Gonzalez and Joelle are are exceptional. They are so efficient, professional and caring. The office staff are friendly and pleasant. I would highly recommend Aesthetic Dental.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
I've been going to this office for years. It is the office of my family as well. I will never go to another office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
The entire team at Aesthetic Dental is consistently professional, responsive & very friendly; finding all members of a health care/ health services practice that regard their business this way is very rare. I've had the pleasure of seeing Joelle, Claudia & Dr Gonzales consistently (versus rotating, unfamiliar staff) & have probably spoken to each member of Aesthetic via phone, text or during an office visit, and the courtesy is also consistent. Thank you for such great service & care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
Absolutely the best dental practice in the West Valley. A wonderful caring group of professionals!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
Awesome dentist. Friendly, courtesy, fast and very professional! Live this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
I love going to see their smiling faces! Everyone is so happy and friendly. They always remember me and who I am as a person, not just as their next patient. Dr. Gonzalez is very kind and very gentle and gets the work completed quickly. The environment is very inviting and welcoming as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
I had a really good experience at ADH! Dr. Gonzalez was warm and friendly and so was Robert! They were both very knowledgeable and made me very comfortable.
All I can say they are Great staff and Doctors
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catalina Gonzalez, DDS?
If you're looking for a trustworthy, competent, and amazing dentist--I highly recommend Dr. Gonzales and Aesthetic Dental Health. They make you feel comfortable and offer the highest of expertise, kindness and professionalism. I truly enjoy each visit and 100% confident in Dr.G's abilities. They are true professionals and I am proud to be a patient and highly recommend ADH!! ?
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gonzalez?

Insurance accepted

Ameritas
Assurant Health
Banner Health
Delta Dental
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
MetLife
Secure Care of America, Inc.