Dr. Cassidy Cook, DMD

Dr. Cassidy Cook, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Cassidy Cook, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Santa Rosa Beach, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University of Florida / College of Dentistry in 2008 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

2441 US Highway 98 W Ste 107

Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Cook

Dr. Cook's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cook "Cassidy T. Cook, DMD, is a unique dentist. He takes a gentle approach, easing any concerns you might have by providing valuable patient education. He listens to completely understand your particular dental needs and goals. Then Dr. Cook will provide the highest standard of personalized dental care using his skilled training in the latest proven advances in dental technology. After being a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Samford University (Birmingham, Alabama) in Biology, Dr. Cook went on to achieve his Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Florida. He further extended his training and education by completing a residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry through the University of Florida. During residency, Dr. Cook studied extensively with the renowned Dawson Academy. Dr. Cook is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Florida Dental Association. He is a certified provider for Six Month Smiles. Dr. Cook is proud to be a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. He looks forward to bringing out the full beauty of your smile. "

This content was provided by Dr. Cook "Our office is a full service practice treating all ages and providing services ranging from preventive and basic restorative dentistry to cosmetic and full mouth restoration dentistry. Our focus is always on the well being and comfort of our patients while properly educating them on their treatment options. The goal of our practice is to partner with our patients in creating good habits, proper nutrition and regular professional care that will result in improved oral health and affect your overall health in a positive way. "

9  Practice Areas

• University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Cook has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cook has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cook does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cook and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cook's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cook to family and friends

Dr. Cook's Performance

I was visiting from out of town and I needed a dentist for an emergency visit. When I called, the receptionist told me to come right over. Dr. Cook and his staff were so very professional and helpful. He fixed my tooth and advised me what to do when I got home to my regular dentist. He did...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My visits here have by far been my best dental experiences to date. Dr. Cook, the front office, and hygienists are all compassionate and very helpful for someone like myself who have extreme dental anxiety. They went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable before and during my cleaning...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
WOW! I am 42 years old and have never experienced dental care like this. Not only did I have my teeth cleaned better than ever, I received better instruction than I ever have about cleaning my teeth. I'm only sorry I didn't find Cook Family Dental any sooner. Thanks for top quality work!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0