Dr. Casey Nelson, DDS

Dr. Casey Nelson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Casey Nelson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Minneapolis, MN and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry in 2005 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

6101 Nicollet Ave

Minneapolis, MN 55419

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Nelson

Dr. Nelson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nelson "I love my job. I got into dentistry because I love the variety. Every day I meet new and interesting people. Whether it's an interesting conversation, or an interesting procedure to make your teeth healthy or improve your smile, I try to treat everyone as an individual. I take a lot of pride in my work and I hope I can be of service to you some day as your family dentist. When not in the office, I try to stay as active as possible. I have played hockey most of my life and continue to play almost every week of the year. I also enjoy playing golf (poorly) and have recently re-taken up tennis after a 20 year hiatus. I grew up in Minneapolis and attended high school at Minneapolis Southwest. I haven't ventured far from my roots and still live in the Uptown area. I did leave Minneapolis for college and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology with a minor in Business from Colorado College and the University of St. Thomas, graduating with honors in 1998. Before dental school, I worked as an EMT, and then in the pharmaceutical industry for about 3 years. I graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 2005. I am a strong advocate for advanced dental training, and am constantly expanding my knowledge and skills through an extensive amount of ongoing continuing education. I am a proud member of multiple local and national dental associations."

This content was provided by Dr. Nelson "Affordable, comfortable, comprehensive, family care."

7  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery
  • Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• The Colorado College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of St. Thomas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Nelson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nelson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nelson

Dr. Nelson?
Dr. Nelson's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Nelson?