Dr. Casey Nelson, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Casey Nelson, DDS
I love my job. I got into dentistry because I love the variety. Every day I meet new and interesting people. Whether it's an interesting conversation, or an interesting procedure to make your teeth healthy or improve your smile, I try to treat everyone as an individual. I take a lot of pride in my work and I hope I can be of service to you some day as your family dentist. When not in the office, I try to stay as active as possible. I have played hockey most of my life and continue to play almost every week of the year. I also enjoy playing golf (poorly) and have recently re-taken up tennis after a 20 year hiatus. I grew up in Minneapolis and attended high school at Minneapolis Southwest. I haven't ventured far from my roots and still live in the Uptown area. I did leave Minneapolis for college and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology with a minor in Business from Colorado College and the University of St. Thomas, graduating with honors in 1998. Before dental school, I worked as an EMT, and then in the pharmaceutical industry for about 3 years. I graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 2005. I am a strong advocate for advanced dental training, and am constantly expanding my knowledge and skills through an extensive amount of ongoing continuing education. I am a proud member of multiple local and national dental associations.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Nelson's Care Philosophy

Affordable, comfortable, comprehensive, family care.

Dr. Nelson's Experience

Visiting Dr. Nelson

Dr. Nelson accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Nelson is now accepting new patients
www.nicolletdental.com6101 Nicollet Ave

based on 6 total reviews
Dr. Nelson's Performance
Dr. Nelson Says:

None available at this time

Have you seen Dr. Casey Nelson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Nelson?

Compare Dr. Nelson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Nelson says...

I love my job.  I got into dentistry because I love the variety.  Every day I meet new and interesting people.  Whether it's an interesting conversation, or an interesting procedure to make your teeth healthy or improve your smile, I try to treat everyone as an individual.  I take a lot of pride in my work and I hope I can be of service to you some day as your family dentist.

When not in the office, I try to stay as active as possible. I have played hockey most of my life and continue to play almost every week of the year.  I also enjoy playing golf (poorly) and have recently re-taken up tennis after a 20 year hiatus.

I grew up in Minneapolis and attended high school at Minneapolis Southwest.  I haven't ventured far from my roots and still live in the Uptown area.  I did leave Minneapolis for college and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology with a minor in Business from Colorado College and the University of St. Thomas, graduating with honors in 1998.  Before dental school, I worked as an EMT, and then in the pharmaceutical industry for about 3 years.  I graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 2005.

I am a strong advocate for advanced dental training, and am constantly expanding my knowledge and skills through an extensive amount of ongoing continuing education.  I am a proud member of multiple local and national dental associations.

Dr. Nelson's Care Philosophy

Affordable, comfortable, comprehensive, family care.

Dr. Nelson says...

Dental implants placed in our office.  All implant patients are pre-diagnosed with a cone beam 3D scan of the area before placing the implants.   Many of our implants are placed with a surgical guide made from the 3D scan to assure perfect placement.

Dr. Nelson is a preferred provider of Invisalign.  The title of Preferred Provider is awarded by Invisalign based on Dr Nelson's experience, amount of training, and number of completed Invisalign cases.

None available at this time

Dr. Nelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Gingivitis

University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2005

The Colorado College

Graduated in 1995

University Of St. Thomas

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Nelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry