Dr. Carolyn Walker, DDS

Dr. Carolyn Walker, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Carolyn Walker, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School in 2001 and practices dentistry, periodontics, and more.Read her story

25235 W Interstate 10 Ste 201

San Antonio, TX 78257

Learn about Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Walker "Dentistry has been a part of my life since high school. I first worked as a dental assistant in Harlingen for 13 years prior to obtaining my dental degree. I continue to further my education by attending various programs which make it possible for me to keep up with the newest advances in dentistry. I consider myself very fortunate to be able to have a career which enables me to follow my passion."

This content was provided by Dr. Walker " My practice is committed to treating all patients with honesty, integrity and respect.  Our goal here at Leon Springs Dental Center is to provide our patients with the highest level of care based on a thorough and comprehensive diagnostic process, experience and knowledge"

5  Practice Areas

• The University of Texas at San Antonio
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Walker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends
35 total reviews

Dr. Walker's Performance

Dr. Walker Says:
"

We take patient feedback seriously and we appreciate our patients taking the time to submit a survey.  Thank you for helping our office to maintain the highest standards of care.

"