Dr. Carolyn Bronke-Wind, DDS

Dr. Carolyn Bronke-Wind, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Carolyn Bronke-Wind, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in La Grange, IL and has been practicing for 25 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Carolyn Bronke Wind, DDS, PC

47 6th Ave Ste F

La Grange, IL 60525

Learn about Dr. Bronke-Wind

Dr. Bronke-Wind's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bronke-Wind "Dr. Bronke Wind has been in the dental field for 31 years. I was born and raised on the south side of Chicago. My first job was in the dental office of Dr. Ralph Dado as a dental assistant. Valparaiso University is my undergraduate Alma Mater. My undergrad major fields of study were biology and chemistry. I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from University of Illinois College of Dentistry in 1992. After a one year General Practice Residency at Lakeside Veterans Administration Center I took a part-time position at the Salvation Army Harbor Light Dental Clinic. At the same time I joined Dr. Michael Hutchinson in 1993. I left my position at the Salvation Army in 1997 and at that time purchased the practice. I enjoy all facets of dental practice, I especially enjoy my "little adult" patients. My mission is to comprehensively treat all patients with the best technology, kindness, and compassion. I believe everyone should be able to maintain and retain their teeth. I reside in Downers Grove with my husband, 3 boys and 2 bull dogs. In my free time I enjoy Zumba and reading murder mysteries. As a family we enjoy White Sox and Blackhawks games. Dr. Bronke is a Proud Supporter of the Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Association and a Donated Dental Volunteer. She also participated in her first Mission of Mercy in Grayslake in 2012. Her memberships include Chicago Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, American Association of Women Dentists, American Dental Association, Better Business Bureau, and is certified for Lumineers, Invisalign and Zoom Whitening."

This content was provided by Dr. Bronke-Wind "Welcome to our family-oriented dental practice, where quality dental care meets affordable pricing. We have created a caring, friendly environment where you always feel relaxed and stress free. We offer such amenities as children s movies and games, as well as headphones and televisions for your enjoyment. For your convenience, we are open one Saturday a month."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Valparaiso University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Illinois
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Lakeside Va
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Bronke-Wind has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bronke-Wind has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Women Dentists, Member