Dr. Carol Ysidro, DDS

Dr. Carol Ysidro, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Carol Ysidro, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Derby, KS and has been practicing for 18 years. She practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read her story

Ysidro Dentistry

900 E Meadowlark Blvd

Derby, KS 67037

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Ysidro

Dr. Ysidro's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ysidro "Everyone should be able to feel good about their oral health and smile confidently. Being a dentist gives me the opportunity to restore worn or broken-down smiles. The beautiful, healthy smile that I can give to someone will allow them to feel good about themselves. That smile is one that will then be passed along to many others. As a young adult, I had two wonderful dentists I admired and looked up to. I appreciated the kindness and gentleness they showed me during my dental visits. They even encouraged me to go to dental school. To this day, I continue to remember how much I appreciated their care. I always try to make sure that the depth and sincerity of their dedication to their patients’ well-being and comfort is replicated in my own work with my patients and the welcoming environment we have fostered here. I have a fantastic team of dental professionals. They are highly-skilled, family-oriented, and caring individuals. We attend continuing education seminars and conferences together. The dental professional team is not only well-educated and knowledgeable in all aspects of dentistry but they are also warm and genuinely happy individuals. This is reflected in the quality of care all of us strive to deliver. I look forward to meeting you and your family, and to giving you a beautiful healthy smile in the most gentle, conservative way. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION My educational background includes: Wichita State University – Undergraduate studies University of Missouri- Kansas City – Doctorate of Dental Surgery I am passionate about learning. Dentistry is an ever-evolving field. I am dedicated to its continued progress, as well as to my own personal growth and evolution as a dental professional. One of the ways by which I seek to enhance my professional growth is through participating in continuing education. My patients deserve exceptional dental care and the best that I am able to provide. I regularly attend classes and lectures, and I also pursue study outside of work. I am also an alumnus of: American Academy of Cranial Facial Pain Institute Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies The Center for Occlusal Studies The ALF Educational Institute The International College of Bioenergetic Medicine PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS Professional associations provide me numerous means of staying informed concerning technological advances, new treatment practices, and the latest science. As a member and active participant within forums, lectures, seminars, and meetings hosted by these groups, I obtain information that allows me to better serve and care for my patients. Past and Present Memberships include: Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics Seattle Study Club-CREATE Dentistry AT HOME AND AWAY FROM WORK I grew up in Wichita and moved to Derby in 1985. My husband and I have one son, a beautiful daughter-in-law, and three wonderful grandchildren. Our family also includes our precious adopted tuxedo cat, two highly energetic Australian shepherds, and two adorable alpacas. In my spare time, I love being outdoors, hanging out with family and friends, gardening, watching all the different critters that frequent my bird feeders, and riding my Harley motorcycle. SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY I am very fortunate to be able to use some of what I have learned in my professional life to help others. Toward that end, I first began volunteering as a dental student, and I continue to volunteer for many dental outreach programs that provide dental services to underserved individuals. As someone with a deep love for animals, I am also a longtime supporter of the Kansas Humane Society, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), and LL Dog Rescue in Shawnee Mission. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Ysidro "Amanda has been doing great. She has completely stopped having pain in her shoulders and neck. Even the headaches that have plagued her for over a year now are a rarity. We were both amazed at what a difference the last adjustment made. We cannot thank you enough for the relief that you have given her. My only regret is that we did not find you sooner! - Sherri and Amanda W."

"We provide a variety of dental treatments that are comfortable, safe, and effective. Our practice is equipped with the latest dental technology so that we can provide complete care for your smile. Our dental team is dedicated to helping you maintain your health and your beautiful smile for many years to come. We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our practice to learn more about the dental care we provide and to schedule an appointment. http://www.ysidrodentistry.com/"

5  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Missouri
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Ysidro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ysidro has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Ysidro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ysidro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ysidro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ysidro

91.8625678119349%
5.424954792043399%
0.9041591320072333%

Dr. Ysidro?
Dr. Ysidro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carol Ysidro, DDS
My family and I have been to Ysidro's office many many times over the years. Great place and the staff are so wonderful! They are taking care of my daughters braces and getting ready to do the braces for my other daughter.
Anna Bell in Derb Ks – Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Ysidro, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ysidro?

Compare General Dentists