Dr. Carol Morgan, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry | Female

Dr. Carol Morgan, DDS
Dr. Carol F. Morgan graduated with honors from the University of Richmond in 1991 with a bachelor of science degree in Biology. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Medical College of Virginia (MCV) School of Dentistry in 1995. She received her certificate in Advanced General Dentistry from MCV in 1996, and has been practicing in the Hampton Roads area ever since. She is a fellow of the esteemed Las Vegas Institute (LVI) for Advanced Dental Studies. LVI is a post-graduate teaching facility that trains dentists in cosmetic (or aesthetic) dentistry and neuromuscular dentistry. Dr. Morgan is highly educated in occlusion (bite), TMJ and full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Morgan treats many patients with TMD / TMJ, migraines and headaches, jaw pain, and neck, shoulder, and ear pain. Dr. Morgan's professional memberships include: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry International Associations Comprehensive Aesthetics American Dental Association Virginia Dental Association Peninsula Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry International Association of Orthodontics She values continuing education and her team is dedicated to advancing their education in the latest materials, equipment, and techniques in the dental field, ensuring that you receive state-of-the-art care and expertise.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Morgan's Care Philosophy

We treat each patient as an individual, personally discussing your individual care needs and respecting your time by honoring scheduled appointment times. We offer a comfortable spa like environment where you are given personal attention during your visit. We realize that for many patients the dental office can be a little scary so we strive to make each patient feel extremely relaxed. We approach patient treatment in the most conservative method possible to maintain your smile for a lifetime!

Dr. Morgan's Experience

Visiting Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Morgan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Morgan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Morgan's Performance
in Poquoson, VA |
After many years of pain, lack of answers, frustration, many specialists and thousands of dollars, I entered Dr.Morgan's office as my last resort with minimal hope. I had been suffering from migraines, jaw clicking, popping and unbelievable amounts of pain for almost ten years. i had seven different orthotic splints and had 3 jaw surgeries. Dr. M has made more progress in six weeks than any other provider has in the last ten years. I have gone weeks without pain and actually few hopeful.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I went to Dr. Morgan years ago with crippling pain. I had TMJ and the pain was all down the left side of my body and getting worse. Other drs. And dentists told me to live with it, but I couldn't. I was in pain every day. Dr. Morgan said she might be able to help me. Help me she did! She changed my life more than anyone I ever met. She's a brilliant doctor. Please go see her if you are suffering like I was. I'm still a patient, and so is my whole family. She's the best dr. Or dentist I ever met
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I am not a fan of the dentist but my experience with Dr Morgan and her staff have turned me into one. I had the absolute best dental cleaning ever. They say, "you don't know what you don't know" I didn't even know until Courtney cleaned my teeth, my previous cleanings were ok but now I know what the best feels like. Big fan and smiling!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
When I was a teen my front tooth was chipped and I had to have bonding. As I got older and had to get the bonding replaced, not one dentist I ever visited could EVER match the color exactly right. And I tried many local cosmetic dentists! Sadly, I believed I would have to live with a front tooth that was either slightly darker or slightly lighter than my other teeth. A friend recommended Dr. Morgan and she matched it PERFECTLY! She is our family dentist forever! She gave me my smile back!
in Chesapeake, VA |
As a patient of Dr. Morgan's, I can assure you that she is professional and delivers results. In my first visit with Dr. Morgan, she explained to me how the jaw works and why I was experiencing jaw pain. She was upfront and honest about the time and money that would be required for treatment. I signed on the dotted line, and I'm so glad I did! Thanks to Dr. Morgan, I no longer have jaw pain!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Morgan has truly changed my life for the better. I was having constant migraines from TMJ. I had been to many specialists, pain mgmt.docs, had an extensive amount of test done and none of it worked. The medicine I was given would knock me out and I was missing work and family events. She has been a God send. I haven't had to take a prescription medicine for my head in over a year. She gave me my life back and I can't thank her enough. She is a true professional
Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Carol Morgan is very convincing up front about how she could fix my problem with tmj but as visits went on it was apparent I had been scammed. After thousands of dollars my problem got worse with her treatment. Please be informed that the Las Vegas Institute training for tmj that she puts on her website is a weekend course--it's a joke. I really don't know how she sleeps a night.
Have you seen Dr. Carol Morgan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Morgan?

Compare Dr. Morgan

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Morgan says...

• Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry
  • International Association of Orthodontics

Dr. Morgan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Morgan says...

Thanks to a number of technological advancements, our neuromuscular dentistry treatments can help restore proper jaw function and alignment. First we use a Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation, or TENS, unit to assess neuromuscular problems. The TENS unit delivers low-frequency electrical impulses to the muscles that control jaw movement, causing them to relax. Our K-7 machine records the relaxed position of the jaw, so Dr. Morgan can determine the best way to permanently correct the problem.

Dr. Morgan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Dr. Morgan has 4 board actions

• Dental Crowding
  • Gingivitis
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Tooth Demineralization

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1995

Fellow Of The Academy Of General Dentistry

Completed in 2007

Fellow Of The Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies

Completed in 2013

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry