Pediatric Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Carol Braun, DDS
Dr. Carol Braun, DDS is a dentist who practices in Owensboro, KY.

2816 Veach Rd

Owensboro, KY 42303

Learn about Dr. Braun

• Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Dr. Braun is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Braun has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Braun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Braun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Braun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Braun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Braun to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Braun's Performance
Owensboro, KY |
Dr Braun is an excellent dentist. I went there as a child and now my children see her as well. She knows what she is doing and her staff treats every child like their own. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for my children.
Owensboro, KY |
My kids have gone to Dr. Braun since they were little and are now grown and are sad that they have to move on. Me and my kids have had nothing but positive experiences with her and her staff. She is a great dentist and we have not had any problems after cleanings or treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend her for my grandchildren in the future.
Dr. Braun and Dr. Higdon are truly an amazing team. We have had a great expirence at every appt. Both of those ladies bend over backwards to make sure their patients are comfortable and cared for with the highest quality of dental care available. You won't find a more pleasant office to visit. Plus, the bracelet/balloons to take home is a great reminder of the fun time they just had.
Atlanta, GA |
She is not good, I would not recommend her to anyone's she did a horrible job on my teeth when I was a lil kid and I didn't like her. The staff there are so rude.
Owensboro, KY |
After going to Dr. Braun as a child and switching dentists, it was discovered that cavities had been there for some time and cavitities that had been filled still had cavities under the filling. I had to have days of dental work, including a root canal and crown, to correct the issues. Unfortunately, since becoming an adult, I've discovered others with the same issues that I experienced.
in Hartford, KY |
I needed a root canal done on my front tooth and me she didn't have time to do it it would take up to 2 hours, and she puts caps on some of my teeth that didn't need them.
Have you seen Dr. Carol Braun, DDS?
Are you Dr. Braun?

Visit Dr. Braun

Dr. Braun accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry