Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Burke

Carmen Burke, DDS

1840 Folsom St Boulder, CO 80302

Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Boulder, CO. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Burke accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Burke treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Carmen Burke is a caring and gentle holistic dentist practicing in Boulder, CO, who enjoys seeing patients of all ages. She knows that every person is different, and everyone deserves individual attention. It's this personal service, holistic app...

• Holistic Medicine
  • Pediatric Dentistry

Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Burke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burke

Dr. Burke?
Dr. Burke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS
Came to this "Holistic" Boulder Dentist for a root canal that had been already diagnosed by a conventional Denver Dentist. I had been to a Boulder holistic Dentist several years ago who had performed my first root canal at that time based on a single conventional X-ray. This year, the above mentioned conventional dentist was also ready to do his version of the procedure based upon a single conventional X-ray. After a 60 mile round trip drive to her office in Boulder I was told Dr Burke would not
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
As a retired dentist, I have high standards for a practitioner to work on my teeth.I have found Dr . Burke to be skillful, gentle and compassionate She keeps up on the latest tools, technology, and techniques. Dr.Burke will take the time to explain the why and how of proposed procedures and is always on the side of the patient. Her gentle manner and quiet confidence puts even the most hard core dental phobic at ease. I have referred several friends and have always gotten positive feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
Dr Burke was introduced to me by my ND doctor. I had a bacterial infection that caused bone loss, receded gums and tooth loss. She is working with me on a treatment plan to save and restore my mouth health. She is very conscientious and thorough along with making sure you are comfortable during the treatments. I travel over 300 miles to get to her office and it is well worth it. She makes sure to block out enough time to get as much accomplished per visit as possible and stays as long as needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
Dr. Burke did a great job removing my three mercury amalgam fillings and replaced them with a safe non-toxic white composite filling. While the process is invasive, Dr. Burke and her team made me feel calm, relaxed and kept me informed throughout the procedure. If you are considering replacing your fillings I would highly recommend Dr. Burke for the job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
Dr. Burke came highly recommended and I understand why! She is a supremely talented dentist. She goes about her work with kindness, compassion and level of skill and caring that I have never experienced. She has helped me with a partial that is more comfortable than I ever could have imagined. I love it! She has removed the last Mercury fillings from my mouth and I feel better already. She uses a holistic approach combined with cutting-edge technology. What could be better? Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
Our family feels so lucky to have found Dr. Carmen Burke. She is an amazing dentist who is truly holistic. She has incredible fair pricing, rather then cashing in on the word holistic. Dr.Carmen is highly educated in her field and will take time to discuss nutrition and share information about healththy living and its relationship to your dental health. I could talk forever about how wonderful her and her staff are, but really if you need to see a dentist you should come see for yourself .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
From the moment I chatted with Dr Burke on the phone, I felt relaxed and in great hands. She is honest, attentive to detail, fair in price and great with kids as she has two of her own. Her clever, creative approach puts my child (and my husband and I!) at ease. Dr. Burke truly makes her patients feel welcomed as she has taken care of us from beginning to end, and follows through to make sure everyone is feeling great and understands the procedure. We highly recommend Dr. Burke :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
Carmen and her assistant Kija are the most dedicated team of dental health providers I have ever encountered. They are committed to the entire health and well being of their patients and caring in a personal but professional manner. I was impressed by the cutting-edge same day crown technology in their office but more so by the attention they gave everyone in their care. Thank you for making my visit an exercise in compassion...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Burke. She did a wonderful job at cleaning my teeth and was very thorough and gentle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
Dr. Burke is educated with all of the latest treatments and total wellness relevant to your teeth, gums, jaws. I highly recommend her. She has my best Wellness interests at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
Dr. Burke is completely dedicated to her patients. She is a wonderful, honest person with a great attitude and an immense love for her profession. It is a relief to meet a dentist who is aware of the dangers some chemicals represent and is committed to provide the greatest possible service. I will recommend her to my family and friends. Thank you for everything you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
Dr Burke, is brilliant. Her ability to explain what is happening and what is needed in terms that are understandable is exceptional. I have had a root canal and a crown with her and each time the experience was better than I could have expected. I want a holistic dentist and her conservative approach to support long term health of my teeth and gums is exactly what I need. She is very knowledgeable and truly enjoys her work and the people she works with, patients and fellow staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?
Dr. Carmen has been a delight from the moment she introduced herself to me. She noticed I was nervous about a procedure I was scheduled to have done and went out of her way to help me feel comfortable. Her communication is top notch and truth be told, it ended up being *almost* an enjoyable experience. ?? If you're looking for a holistic dentist, you won't be disappointed. And even if you're not looking for a holistic dentist, you will appreciate her welcoming, comprehensive, patient, respectful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Burke, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Burke?