Dentistry  |
Dr. Carlos Melendez, DMD
Well… I grew up in a small town in Puerto Rico called Cidra. Ever since I was in tenth grade I knew I wanted to be a Dentist. I enjoy being able to contribute and see immediate results in people's lives. During my college years, while I was doing my Bachelor in Biology, I found the passion for cycling and I have not stopped riding ever since. Now I do triathlons to spice things a little bit more and have new challenges. I went to University of Puerto Rico, School of Dentistry for a Doctorate degree in Dental Medicine. During my years in dental school I met my wife and after finishing dental school we were both accepted at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York, for a General Practice Residency Program. Sheila and I became homesick and returned to Puerto Rico a year later. With our family's support we started our first dental office and with God's grace we had our first child, our beautiful princess Kamila. In 2005 we moved to Orlando and are now proud to call this beautiful city our home. I worked for a few years as an associate and in 2009 I decided to open Nona Smiles. Soon after with our second office came our second child, Mr. Gustavo a new experience in our lives. He is a handful and surely keeps us busy. My commitment ever since was and still is to give people hope with their smile, because there is a story behind each one of them, and to serve everyone like family. This is the reason why I continue to get the best education in the latest trends in Dentistry and Sleep Medicine. I am truly blessed to work with the support of an exceptional team. Together we strive to find new ways to create a more pleasant, more relaxing, more comfortable and more light-hearted experience for our guests while they are in our care. Our team attends trainings such as phone training and customer service training offered by the Ritz Carlton's staff. All of this with the sole purpose to continue raising the expectation of customer service in healthcare and serve you efficiently the best we can, while changing your life in a positive way. So, when you walk into our home you will be greeted with a smile and my staff will give you a tour of our facility. We want you to feel welcome and like family because your smile matters. Even though we are not perfect, I am very proud of my team and we will go above and beyond to accommodate your needs with a servant's heart. Thanks for taking a few minutes to get to know me; I look forward to getting to know you soon.

9145 Narcoossee Rd Ste A-100

Orlando, FL 32827

Learn about Dr. Melendez

This content was provided by Dr. Melendez "Patients are the heart of our practice, so it makes sense that we would go out of the way to provide comfortable waiting and treatment areas complete with the types of amenities you would expect from the premier dental practice in Lake Nona. Our office is filled with state of the art diagnostic and dental treatment technology to ensure accuracy and early detection of oral complications. We believe our patients deserve only the best, and our staff strives to deliver a superior experience at every visit. By continuously staying up to date on the latest advances in dentistry, and by using the highest quality dental materials and equipment, you can rest assured that you will always receive the finest care. Whether your dental needs are simple or you are looking for an entire cosmetic make-over, you will always leave our office with a comfortable, healthy and beautiful smile!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Puerto Rico
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Lutheran Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Melendez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Melendez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Melendez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Melendez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Melendez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Melendez to family and friends
based on 1 review
Dr. Melendez's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Melendez, DMD?
Are you Dr. Melendez?