Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Litano

Natural Smiles of Tampa Bay

9087 Belcher Rd N Pinellas Park, FL 33782

Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Pinellas Park, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University School of Dental Medicine in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl - DMD in 2005 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Litano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Litano

Dr. Litano?
Dr. Litano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD
Had a caring gentle experience. Talked through every step of filling 2 cavities. I have a small mouth so dentists in the past have not been so gentle. Told me about what I should not not eat for 24 hrs. because of the particular fillng. Everyone in the office is very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?
A great Dentist!! ThankYou.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?
Dr. Litano is truly holistic! It has been my discovery that not every holistic dentist agrees on exactly what “holistic” means. In my case, it meant that Dr. Litano saw no reason to take out healthy wisdom teeth that were coming in straight and not causing any problems. In fact he knew of multiple ways to deal with wisdom teeth problems, should they arise, that did not involve extraction. He is familiar with the Weston A. Price foundation and the understanding that the health of our body and mouth are connected and so much depends upon a healthy immune system. He is kind, caring and committed to the overall short and long term health of his patients. I wish health professionals of this caliber weren’t so difficult to find. I thank God I found Dr. Litano!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?
One of the best dental experiences I’ve had. It’s beyond biological dentistry. Staff took the time to answer all my questions and explain things very clearly. A calm, friendly atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?
Dentistry made easy and loving by Dr. Litano and his staff: Cherie is gentle an sweeter than apple pie. Shannon radiates beautifulness. Eva is svelt. And I am happy to find a home for a very important human need in healthcare. PS: the office is immaculate. Happy New Year!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?
Top notch experience as always with Dr. Litano and his fabulous staff. I know I can ALWAYS expect superb customer service and care before, during and after my appointments. Dr. Litano is passionate and meticulous about his work. He always practicing the latest and greatest of innovation in dentistry. I trust him implicitly!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?
Being in need of top notch dental care with an auto immune disorder can be paralyzing. Extremely grateful to have come in contact with Dr. Litano's office after delaying treatment for five years ... from fear of making matters worse and not better. Dr. Litano and his staff made every step of the way in my treatment path understandable and comforting. I am in a place with my teeth that I did not think I could return to. Thank you Dr. Litano, Cherie, Shannon and Ena!!! You have me for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?
Dr. Litano and his team treated us with exceptional care. It was even a great experience for our 6, 4 & 2 year old kids!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?
Dr. Litano is super talented and so nice! I had to get 3 wisdom teeth removed and was pretty nervous about the surgery but he made me feel very comfortable throughout and made the whole process very easy and almost painless! best dentists ever and no more fear of the dentist office! lol
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?
Dr. Latano is very thorough and knowledgeable about alternative, holistic dentistry. I had metal fillings replaced, and feel good about knowing the state of my mouth and how it affects my health. Great staff, as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlo Litano, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Litano?

Holistic Dentist, Dr. Litano, uses an alternative approach to dentistry. Through the I.A.O.M.T. and his holistic peers, he understands the impact of dental treatment affecting the body. Dr. Litano believes your oral health is connected to the rest of...

2005

• German

Dr. Litano accepts

Dr. Litano accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
MetLife
Principal Financial Group
Tricare
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Litano treats your condition or procedure