Dr. Carla Brink, DDS

Dr. Carla Brink, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Carla Brink, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hebron, IN and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 1994 and practices dentistry.Read her story

56 Nichols St

Hebron, IN 46341

Learn about Dr. Brink

Dr. Brink's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brink "Dr. Brink received her doctorate from the Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1994. She received postgraduate education in a residency program at the Medical College of Ohio. Dr. Brink focuses on family dentistry. She comes from a family background of dentists. Her father practiced dentistry for over 35 years and her brother currently has his own dental practice in the Chicago area. Dr. Brink believes in giving the patients all of their treatment options along with her recommendations and letting them choose what is best for them. Her philosophy is caring for the patient as a PERSON, like a member of the family. Message from Dr. Brink "Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As your dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my dental team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship. I appreciate the time you've taken to visit my website to find out more about our dental practice, our dental team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.""

This content was provided by Dr. Brink ""Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care.  As your dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients.  I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my dental team.  That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship. I appreciate the time you've taken to visit my website to find out more about our dental practice, our dental team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.""

1  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Medical College Of Ohio
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Brink has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brink has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brink does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brink and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brink's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brink to family and friends

Dr. Brink's Performance

Dr. Brink Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback!!!

"

Friendly and professional staff. Always making sure their patients are comfortable and well informed of the services they are providing. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My family and I have been going here almost 20 years. Excellent care and can usually been seen very quickly if an issue arises.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Brink has filled cavities for me, made crowns for my teeth, and even performed a root canal for me. I can honestly say all were wonderful experiences. Painless, quick, and lasting excellent results. Why would you go anywhere else??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Brink did a full makeover of my smile. I have never had the confidence in how great it looks before this. I just wanted to leave this here to thank them and to encourage anyone to go see her.
Are you Dr. Brink?