Contact provider for availability

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Trout

Carl A Trout DDS PC

2538 University Dr S Unit A Fargo, ND 58103

Dr. Carl Trout, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Fargo, ND. He practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Trout accepts

Dr. Trout accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for North Dakota

3.5

Dr. Trout?
Dr. Trout's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carl Trout, DDS
We were referred to Dr. Trout by another dentist for my son who needed some work done by a pediatric dentist. From day 1, Dr. Trout and his staff have been welcoming, friendly, and professional. My son has had cleanings done, teeth pulled, and an appliance put in his lower teeth. With all of this I continue to ask if he wants to go see Dr. Trout and the girls or find somewhere else and he wants to stay. We drive 40+ miles to do so. We highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Trout, DDS?
My 3 yo daughter was seen by Dr.Trout and his assistant Marsha. They were amazing with her! She was a bit nervous but they quickly eased her fears by being so kind and patient with her. Dr. Trout and Marsha complimented her on sitting so well.... she was proud of herself!! My husband and I were so impressed with how awesome they are!! I would highly recommend this office!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Trout, DDS?
Dr. Trout had to do extensive work on our three year old's teeth requiring surgery. He did a great job and constructed teeth that looked absolutely natural. It was costly and we were able to make payments at low interest despite not having a prior agreement. We are very thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Trout, DDS?
Dr. Trout hurt my daughter he would not num her more when she was hurting he kept saying almost done when that was not true. When I talked to him he was rude and he talked down to me like a adleatest would I would not take your kids to him. He has a bad temper He is not as smart as he thinks he is So no i would not go back and you shouldn't either.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Trout, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Trout?