Dr. Carl Hutcherson, DMD

Dr. Carl Hutcherson, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Carl Hutcherson, DMD is a dentist who practices in Greensburg, PA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.Read his story

Mountain View Dental

105 Meadow Spring Rd

Greensburg, PA 15601

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Superior Dental Care
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Hutcherson

Video

Dr. Hutcherson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hutcherson "I find it personally satisfying to help our patients, both young and older, to have the smiles they desire using the modern techniques available. A new smile in many instances provides new vigor, confidence, and self-esteem, and I am thankful every day to have the opportunity to enhance the lives of our patients! After being in practice for more than 30 years, I am still thankful for the opportunity to make a difference in my patients’ lives by serving their dental needs, whether I am relieving their pain and discomfort, or changing and improving their smiles through orthodontics or cosmetic dentistry. I have a great appreciation and am thankful for the trust that my patients have in my staff and me. We strive every day to provide our patients with the high-quality care they desire and deserve. Education and Continuing Education I am a 1978 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Dentistry. I have obtained a prestigious mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, mastership in the American Academy of Functional Orthodontics, and fellowship in the International College of Oral Implantology. To date, only 2,348 AGD members worldwide have earned mastership honors. This is equivalent to only 1% of dentists. I also completed other courses and training in TMJ dysfunction and treatment. I am active in the Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry, a premier continuing education program that provides ongoing education for member doctors to stay abreast of all the latest techniques and materials in dentistry. This enables me to provide my patients with care of the highest quality. I also have served as a mentor for other doctors who wish to learn how to provide their patients with orthodontic care in their general practices. I have taken in excess of 1200 hours of continuing education in the area of orthodontics, and have been providing comprehensive orthodontic care to many of my patients since 1990. As a fellow of the International College of Oral Implantology, I have obtained training in the placement of dental implants, which allows me to enhance the lives of my patients by replacing their lost or non-restorable teeth using dental implants. Outside the Office I am a lifelong resident of Westmoreland County. My wife of 25 years, Susan, and I share our home with our dogs, Tajh and Otis. I enjoy motorcycling and photography. Being a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, I enjoy supporting and attending their football and basketball games. As a past board member of a nonprofit organization that provides education services and also a past church vestry member, I think that giving back is important. I feel it is my responsibility to serve the community that has been so good to me over the years."

This content was provided by Dr. Hutcherson "Dr. Carl Hutcherson's philosophy is to treat his patients the way he would want to be treated, providing them with gentle high quality care in a relaxed atmosphere. Website: mvdent.com"

• Orthodontics

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Hutcherson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hutcherson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hutcherson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hutcherson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hutcherson's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Pittsburgh, PA |
Got a second option after seeing this dentist and I am very lucky I did. The procedures he recommended would have failed. When I politely tried to ask him about the other opinion he shot through the roof. For what it is worth, his wait time are over an hour even with an empty office, and his out...more
Pittsburgh, PA |
Rushed. Long wait times for no reason. Poor communication. Questionable advice. Forgets a lot. Looks for a quick buck for procedures.
in Derry |
Very gentle kind and understanding with out judgement!!! By far best Dentist I've ever met!

Visit Dr. Hutcherson

Dr. Hutcherson accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental