Dr. Candida Castillo, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 16 reviews.
Author:
Highly recommended!!!! I have always been afraid of dental visits...NO MORE... thank you De. Castillo and team.
Author:
Love this office. Thank you for your service.
Author:
Very happy with my visit. I removed all my mercury fillings with the SMART protocol.
Author:
This office is very nice. Isabel and Liza in the front office helped me understand my treatment in detail. I traveled over 60 miles miles to get my amalgam safe removed. Dr. Castillo explained the entire procedure and how they follow the SMART protocol. This was the reason I went there. I am happy to found them. Very happy with the service. Highly recommend this office.
Author:
My husband and I never had been so mistreated by a receptionist in a dentist office like this one! There's has been numerous incidents that I cannot take any longer! I cannot say the same thing about the dentist which unlike the receptionist is very professional and kind! The receptionist often treat patients bad, very unprofessional and rude! I wouldn't be surprised if she she is related to the owner because she looks very confident when she treats you in Bad way! I would never set foot in this
Author:
I had such a wonderful experience when I went to meet Dr Castillo & her staff. Lisa was so friendly at the front desk when I first walked in & Dr Castillo's holistic approach on dentistry was just what I was looking for.
Author:
Dr. Castillo & her staff are very professional. Place is clean and neat. Excellent service and treatment.
Author:
I booked an appointment at this office because of Dr Castillos experience wth holistic treatment. Very happy with my visit at ADSRI.. this is my new dental home.
Author:
Dr. Castillo and her staff are just wonderful. I liked her holistic approach in treatment. Thanks for the good care!
Author:
A dentist I don't mind going to see. Never have to wait more than a few minutes, clean office, friendly staff, and Dr. Castillo and the hygienists are very good at explaining things and giving you options - no pressure. They seem very caring and the service is very personal.
Author:
I went for a consult on amalgam safe removal. I wanted to remove all the metal in my mouth because i was concerned about the mercury effects on my body. Dr. Castillo was very knowledgeable and proffessional. The front desk ladies, Isabel and Lisa were very nice and accomodating to my busy schedule. I am very Happy I found such a nice and very clean office.
Author:
I can see why Dr. Castillo is rated in the top 10. She happened to be covering for my dentist who was on vacation. Even though I am not a patient at this practice, I was treated immediately for a dental problem I was having. This also included a follow up phone call in the evening. Dr. Castillo and her entire staff were so pleasant and helpful. The practice is very modern and with all the latest technology. They seem to really invest in their patients.
Author:
My appointment went well, no waiting and everyone smile at me!!!
Author:
I haven't been to a dentist in years. My teeth are in rough shape. I also have dental anxiety. I can honestly say my experience with Dr. Castillo has been the best I have ever had. I wish I would have found her 20 years ago. She thoroughly explains the procedures and she really has the patient's needs met 100%. I highly recommend her to anyone in the same situation as myself - or even just general dentistry. She is the Best and her staff is just as awesome.