Orthodontics  |
Dr. Camilo Riano, DDS
Dr. Camilo Riano, DDS is a dentist who practices in San Francisco, CA. He is 50 years old.

77 Van Ness Ave

• Metal Dental Braces
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainers

No malpractice history found for California.

• Universidad Javeriana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Military University
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Dr. Riano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Riano has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Riano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riano to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Riano's Performance
in Oakland, CA |
Dr. Riano and his staff are great. I had the Invisiline treatment. It want as planned, and Dr. Riano was was excellent at making sure all went well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
in San Mateo |
excellent attention and family oriented stuff. I was recommend by my regular Dentist Office to help my daughter with her orthodontic treatment. And I can be more please to the kind of service and friendliness my daughter has experience in all and every single visit to Dr Riano office.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Riano is amazing. He listened to my concerns and gave me even better results than I was hoping for! Staff is also super friendly and very helpful!
in San Francisco, CA |
Great Orthodontist! Very caring and concerned! My teeth look great!
in San Francisco, CA |
Orthodontist has poor judgment. He seems to have difficulty moving my upper teeth. I'm so bummed I chose this orthodontist out of the thousands in SF...
in San Francisco, CA |
This orthodontist doesn't know how to straighten teeth! He rushes all his appointments!
in San Francisco, CA |
did not have a good experience with dr. riano. Appts were rushed.
in Fremont, CA |
I didn't feel he gave me the personalized attention that I received when I visited other orthodontists in San Francisco. I felt that the consultation was rushed and did not receive the detailed info that I expected. The dental assistants seemed to be busy with other tasks. My consultation started 23 min late. I just felt the office was a little disorganized to be honest.
in Fremont, CA |
Dr Riano is an amazing dedicated orthodontist and appreciate his attention, support & service. I love his office location a professional staff that provides great service I brought my son for his ortho also and very pleased! Will refer friends and family that needs a passionate ortho Dr like Dr Riano
in Fremont, Ca |
Dr. Riano is a great Orthodontist. Very informative, nice and friendly. Answers all questions directly and to the point. Appointment was on time and was a very easy process to go through.
BEST ORTHO EVER !!
in San Francisco, CA |
Service was excellent. Dr Riano was attentive and knew what he was doing. Also, once office space and very well organized.
in San Francisco, CA |
Both my sons have received excellent orthodontic services for many years from this wonderful practice. Our family is HAPPY! I am filling out this review for them as they are 20-somethings and just may not get around to it! ??
in San Francisco ca |
I love Dr. Raino and his office. Best most efficient plan, they are flexible and work with you on scheduling, payment, etc. but most of all they are fun and great people. Anne F.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Riano is an excellent orthodontist. We are always treated with respect, kindness and professionalism. Dr. Riano has been great for our family and our daughter's teeth. Her bite is almost perfect and anytime we have a question or need extra attention, Dr. Riano is there for help and support.
in Richmond, CA |
I work in the dental field, so I am very discerning when it comes to who I choose to do my treatments. Luckily, I get to see the work of many dentists and dental specialists. I chose Dr Riano to do my Invisalign because I liked the results I was seeing in his patients, and he is very engaged and knowledgeable about his specialty. He keeps up with the ever-changing techniques and technology within the orthodontic field. And I am thrilled with the service and the results I have received!
in San Francisco, CA |
My son has had an amazing experience with Dr Riano and we highly recommend him. He is very communicative on options and procedures. He is working with my son who has very crooked teeth. Our dentist recommend we get and Ortho. consultation. Seeing my son's was still growing Dr. R held things off for a year. Then he did some roof expansion and braces on his front 6 teeth. Right not my son is braces free. We know their will be a second round in a year or so but this plan was clearly explained.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr Ruano is the best of San Francisco. He worked with me on my Invisalign and my tech turned out great!! His caring manner and attention to detail was refreshing. Glad that he is my Orthodontist and on my side.
San Francisco, CA |
Dr Riano is amazing. The office is trendy and central, the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They made a very complicated procedure (other orthodontist wanted to extract teeth) easy, enjoyable and most importantly successful. Very positive experience. Now my husband wants to go...
in San Francisco, CA |
This office is very professional and we trust having my children treated by Dr Riano. The office environment is very hip and clean and the staff is very kind and professional. We have been seeing Dr. Riano for years with our two kids and we highly recommend them for adult as care as well. We have known Dr. Riano through our school community for over eleven years and he is a wonderful part of the community as well!
in San francisco |
Family run! experienced and friendly staff! Dr Riano is a great orthodontist that patiently listened to my specific needs! Highly Recommended!
in San Francisco, CA |
Very professional and thorough- I was extremely satisfied from start to finish with Dr. Riano and his staff. The office itself is also BEAUTIFUL!
in San Francisco, CA |
Great Doctor! super passionate and has a great staff!
in Oakland, CA |
I am not happy with the way my teeth is turning out after 2 years of braces.
in Oakland, CA |
I appreciate the cleanliness of the office, but Dr. Riano is doesn't know how to move my bite up to the level of my satisfaction. I went to another orthodontist nearby and he didn't understand why Dr. Riano wasn't able to help me move my bite.
in Berkeley, CA |
Just stay away. The office is clean and organized but the quality of the treatment is just not up to the level of my satisfaction. Riano is just an okay orthodontist. He is someone who can move your teeth but not up to the best position.
in Berkeley, CA |
I'm losing trust in Dr. Riano. Before I signed up as a patient, he promised me this and that and how he can make these adjustments to correct my bite. After about 2 years into invisalign, he now tells me that he can't move my bite! He said that he can't be corrected anymore!
in San Francisco, CA |
Rushed appointments, they are never on time, Dr. Riano only sees you for 3-4 min and if you do the math, it's $150-$200 per invisalign monthly visits. Other orthodontists sees each patient for at least 10 min. Not worth your money
in San Francisco, CA |
Got the incognito braces from them. Dr. Riano is not experienced when it comes to this type of braces. He was unable to move my back teeth despite multiple attempts.
in Daly City, CA |
I was not satisfied with the results of my invisalign.
Oakland, CA |
I had the worse ortho experience here! Dr. Riano's dental assistant Tia Jones is rude and not gentle!
in San Jose, CA |
Dr. Riano fails to move my teeth to perfection. After 2 years of invisalign, my teeth is still not near perfection. It is so difficult to schedule appts!
in Millbrae, CA |
Due to the attempted teeth filing multiple times, improper retainer adjustment, and poor bedside manner, I don't recommend Dr. Riano's office. He seemed rushed, juggling among multiple patients and often speaking to someone else while working on my teeth. I cancelled my future appointments and went elsewhere as I had lost trust in Dr. Riano.
in Mill Valley, CA |
Terrible Bedside manner. I've been here almost a year and a half already, and I still feel that each one of my appointments is rushed. My teeth is still misaligned (pretty obvious not straight) but he said disagrees. I've already gotten second opinions and those orthodontists have all agreed with me. They kept asking me who is my current orthodontist. I feel embarrassed to say that it is Dr. Riano. My only advice for Dr. Riano is that: Patient Satisfaction is important when it comes to the cosme
in San Francisco, CA |
I am not satisfied with the results of my invisalign treatment with Dr. Riano. My teeth was just not straight. I didn't like how Dr Riano spoke Spanish to his staff because I couldn't understand.
Have you seen Dr. Camilo Riano, DDS?
Are you Dr. Riano?