Dr. Camille VanDevanter, DDS

Dr. Camille VanDevanter, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Camille VanDevanter, DDS is a dentist who practices in Federal Way, WA. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.Read her story

33507 9th Ave S Ste G

Federal Way, WA 98003

• Dental Network of America
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. VanDevanter

Dr. VanDevanter's bio

This content was provided by Dr. VanDevanter "I've been in practice for 25 years and I love being an orthodontist. Each day, I feel very fortunate to walk into my office and have the chance to work with my amazing patients and staff. I believe orthodontics is a extraordinary profession. It gives me the privilege to serve each patient in a personal way. I have chosen to practice in only one location and I am the only doctor in my office. It is important for me to know my patients and for them to have access to me at every visit. A beautiful smile can change a person's life and provide many life and career opportunities. It is awesome to see a patient's confidence grow as teeth alignment improves. Helping people in this way is one of the great joys in my life. My treatment philosophy is simple. I strive to treat each patient as I would like to be treated or have one of my children treated. I make every effort to provide excellent care. I grew up in Olympia, Washington. I went on to college at Western Washington University where I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry and Biology. I received my dental degree in 1989 from the University of Texas at San Antonio and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honorary Dental Society. I knew early in dental school that orthodontics was my life's ambition, so after graduation I completed a Master's Degree specializing in Orthodontics for Children and Adults at the University of Washington. I have been in private practice since 1991 in Federal Way. Dentistry, including the specialty of orthodontics, is changing at an exceptional rate. In order to stay abreast of the most current techniques, appliances, materials and safety improvements, an orthodontist must attend continuous education courses. This is of great importance to me, and enables me to provide the most current, innovative orthodontic care. I have been married for nearly 30 years to my college sweetheart, Dutch. We are blessed to have three children; Travis, Wesley, and Eden. I love spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy many activities including traveling, bicycling, skiing, boating, theater, and cooking."

This content was provided by Dr. VanDevanter "My treatment philosophy is simple. I strive to treat each patient as I would like to be treated or have one of my children treated. I make every effort to provide excellent care."

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Chromosome 22q11 Deletion Syndrome
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. VanDevanter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. VanDevanter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. VanDevanter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. VanDevanter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. VanDevanter's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Seattle, WA |
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went today, it was my first time and they were all so sweet and anyone who wants to get braces I recommend you to this Orthodontics.
in Federal Way, WA |
Love the atmosphere and the employees are so nice and caring With each patient they take the time to explain everything very friendly
in Federal Way, WA |
very friendly staff
in Puyallup, WA |
Great office environment and location, energetic staff, family atmosphere. Quality work.
Edgewood, WA |
The office has a fun and inviting environment, they really go all out to make you feel comfortable and welcome. Being able to get our x-rays done in the office is also a perk! Great location in Federal Way.

Visit Dr. VanDevanter