Dr. Calvin Jochetz, DDS

Dr. Calvin Jochetz, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Calvin Jochetz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in The Woodlands, TX and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from The University of Texas Dental Branch in 1966 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

1001 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 300

The Woodlands, TX 77380

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Jochetz

Dr. Jochetz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jochetz "I was born in Corpus Christi, Texas. My father was a farmer, and I spent my early years "in the country" before moving to a foster home in the nearby small town of Taft, Texas. My foster father was a pharmacist and his wife was both my Sunday school and sixth-grade teacher. I graduated from Taft High School in 1959, received a B.S. in biology in 1962 from Southwestern University, and earned my D.D.S. in 1966 from The University of Texas Dental Branch (Houston). I have attended numerous post-graduate courses in all areas of general and cosmetic dentistry, including training at the Dawson Center for Advanced Clinical Studies in St. Petersburg, Florida. After graduating dental school, I entered the US Air Force for almost five years, with assignments in South Carolina, Vietnam and Germany. After my tour of duty, I returned to the Houston area and maintained a solo dental practice for sixteen years, before joining with six other Woodlands area dentists to found the Woodlands Dental Group. This has been a great experience and I truly enjoy dentistry more than ever. I treasure each day as I interact with the high quality individuals comprising our staff, my professional colleagues and, of course our patients. We love that we are able to have fun while providing top quality care for our patients. My other hobbies and interests include woodworking, stained-glass, exercise/body building, and nature/bird-watching. I am also a member of the Barbershop Quartet Society. My wife, Sandra, grew up in Tyler, Texas and is a capable match for the Energizer Bunny! I have two sons and a daughter. David lives in Asheville, North Carolina; Chris lives in Cedar Hills, Utah; Megan lives in Honolulu, Hawaii. All the "kids" are married, and Megan has two little boys: Ty, who is 3 and Kai, 1. The only "children" left in our home are of the four-legged variety: Abbey (Dalmatian), Brownie (Dachshund), Lucinda and Pilar (calico cat sisters), and Riley (orange tabby). Hours: Mon 7:30am –4:30pm, Tue 7:30am –4:30pm, Wed 7:30am –4:30pm, Thur 7:30am –12:30pm"

This content was provided by Dr. Jochetz "After my tour of duty, I returned to the Houston area and maintained a solo dental practice for sixteen years, before joining with six other Woodlands area dentists to found the Woodlands Dental Group. This has been a great experience and I truly enjoy dentistry more than ever. I treasure each day as I interact with the high quality individuals comprising our staff, my professional colleagues and, of course our patients. We love that we are able to have fun while providing top quality care for our patients."

10  Practice Areas

Internship Hospital | Completed 1966
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1966
  • United States Airforce
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1971

Dr. Jochetz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jochetz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jochetz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jochetz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jochetz's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jochetz to family and friends
4 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Jochetz's Performance

Great dentist. Best I've experienced.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Jochetz?