Dr. Callie Doyle, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Callie Doyle, DMD
Dr. Callie Doyle, DMD is a dentist who practices in Ooltewah, TN. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Doyle's Care Philosophy

The oral health of your entire family is our top priority. We understand many of our patients have fear about visiting a dentist so our staff is here to provide you and your family with the caring, gentle care that you deserve in a comfortable environment. http://www.doylefamilydentistry.com/

Dr. Doyle's Experience

Visiting Dr. Doyle

Dr. Doyle accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Doyle is now accepting new patients

Dr. Doyle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Doyle to family and friends
Dr. Doyle's Performance
in Cleveland, TN |
Thank you Dr. Doyle for great experiance and quality work. Dr. Doyle is very thorough and takes her time to explain every procedure and process.I wouldn't normally write a review but I have had such an awesome experience with Dr. Doyle I had to give them a shout out! Every appointment is educational, and the technology they have at the office cannot be beat. Would recommend Dr. Doyle and her team to everyone.
in Cleveland, TN |
Thank you Dr. Doyle for great experiance and quality work. Dr. Doyle took time to explains every procedure she is doing. Dr. Doyle is very thorough about every procedure and the process. Doyle Family Dentistry is the best and i would highly recommend them to everyone.
in Calhoun, GA |
Everyone is so nice and sweet! I know they are doing their job but that team is spectacular! They not only treat you with respect but they make you feel good about yourself. I can't wait to come back!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Because of health issues I spend a lot of time at the doctors office, I know what comfortable feels like! I love the familiarity the whole office shows when they call you by name and always greet you with a hug and a smile. They make such an effort to make you feel at ease and pain free. They give you a treatment plan that works for your situation. I have been coming to them for 3 years now and wouldn't see anyone else.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Because of health reasons, I spend a lot of time in the doctor office so I can tell you from experience I know what comfortable feels like! I love the welcome feeling when you walk in the door at Doyle Dentistry. The familiarity they show when they call you by name. They take the time to explain exactly what they are doing and why they are doing it. They give you a treatment plan that works for your situation. They really make an effort to keep your visit pain free.
Just canceled all appointments for our family members with Dr. Doyle. I had a red bump on my gum after Dr. Doyle placed a crown. Tried antibiotic twice won't work so I visit the periodontics and found out Dr. Doyle left pieces of cement in my gum & cause irritation. Got oral surgery done to removed them but Dr. Doyle not only has never admit her mistake but also suggest me to visit orthodontist to get teeth/bit straight before I can get any fillings done. Hint to me: Don't come back!
I have a couple scenarios that make me rate her as 1 star. First, She is cavity filling happy. I was told I had a cavity and should get it fillled. Life got busy, there was no pain, and I forgot. When I went back 6 months later I was scolded for not getting it filled and then later in that same visit they couldn't find the cavity that was there 6 months before. They had no explanation as to why the cavity healed itself won't be returning to them.
in Rossville, GA |
Dr Doyle was rude, and stubborn. Refused to reline a denture she made for me.. overcharged with hidden lab fees..it took several visits and 1 hour + waiting periods for her to relay a message through her assistant telling me she will not fix a mistake she caused or stand by her work. Her prices are unusually high which would prompt you to think the work is great, however the only thing i found great was the extravagant office with it's own waterfall. I would not recommend this dentist to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Callie Doyle, DMD?
Are you Dr. Doyle?

Compare Dr. Doyle

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Doyle's Care Philosophy

Dr. Doyle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Bleeding Gums
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Discoloration

University Of Louisville

Graduated in 2010

• Russian

Dr. Doyle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Doyle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

Dr. Doyle does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Doyle and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.