Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS

PeriodonticsMale

Periodontics

Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Covington, LA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS

St. Tammany Periodontics & Implants LLC

5024 Keystone Blvd Ste A Covington, LA 70433

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Sweidan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sweidan's conditions and procedures:

• Amalgam Dental Fillings
  • Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Dr. Sweidan accepts

Dr. Sweidan accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

Dr. Sweidan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sweidan

3.9

Best doctor I've ever had
Funny thing about that title is I actually mean doctor in entirety of any field. The doctor started off by listening and ended off having actionable steps to becoming a healthier person, and for that I'm very thankful. The staff too is also extremely friendly, every single person from the front desk to the person that checked me out listen to me and we all bonded in our own way. Extremely professional environment.
Preston Charles Christian – Jun 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS?
Very horrible experience! The office staff is awful. I expected to have dental work done reasonably quickly, but was told it would take 30 - 45 days just to get prices from my insurance company! Although my insurance company said it could be submitted electronically within minutes. I had to call back to check on everything! I had music played in my ear, because the young lady was being told that I had contacted my insurance and they told me that they had not received a pre-treatment authorization. The office manager then picked up the case and she was no better. I had to call several times for every thing I attempted to do also had to call several times to have my consultation payment reimbursed, because my insurance company paid it. I would not recommend that anyone put themselves through this disastrous situation. I spent 2 months calling and attempting to have work done. Thank goodness I didn’t go. I have found a professional dentist with an amazing and pleasant staff.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Still in disbelief – Nov 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS?
I had an emergency visit due to a broken tooth. Katie at the front desk was extremely pleasant, professional and helpful. The place was clean and I was blown away with the technology offered.
Wendy Maness – May 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS?
Referred to Dr. Sweidan for an implant. I am extremely pleased with my entire experience and outcome of the treatment. Everyone in this office was friendly, attentive and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Excellent doctor & staff!
May 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS?
I am so thankful and I had such a great experience! Dr. Sweidan saved the day when my front tooth broke unexpectedly. He placed an implant and restored the tooth temporarily the same day. It looks great and I couldn’t be happier under these circumstances. I will recommend him to all of my friends! His office was also beautiful and everyone was very attentive!
Anonymous – May 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS?
Amazing office environment! i was so nervous to get my wisdom teeth taken out and he really assured me that everything was going to be ok, which it was. They made the process as easy as possible. no complications after and the office was so helpful with all the questions I had 100/10 experience would not go anywhere else!! thank you Doc & staff!!!!
May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS?
I arrived for my appointment 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork etc. I waited for an additional 30 minutes, without even acknowledgment from the staff that I was even there, let alone an explanation for the delay, I told them I needed to reschedule and I left. No sooner had i pulled out of the parking lot and started driving, they called to tell me they could NOW get me in. This office seems to promote a sense of arrogance and if no that, a high level of mismanagement. I would seek a different perio doctor in the area. One that values your time as much as he values his own
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Mar 05, 2021
I apologize for the time you had to wait....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caesar Sweidan, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sweidan?