Orthodontics  |
Dr. Byron Okubo, DMD
Dr. Byron Okubo, DMD is a dentist who practices in Midvale, UT. He is 65 years old.

Okubo Orthodontics

7396 S Union Park Ave Ste 202

Midvale, UT 84047

• Altius Health Plans
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Okubo

Dr Okubo is a Board Certified Orthodontist offering cutting edge Orthodontics in Utah and Nevada. Whether you are looking for discreet options like Invisalign, Ceramic braces, HARMONY Lingual Braces or traditional braces Dr. Okubo and his friendly staff has the skills to transform your smile. Dr. Okubo specializes in kids braces as well as adult braces. Give our office a call to set up your free consultation.

• Orthodontics

• Mini Dental Braces
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Washington University, St Louis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Dental Hygiene School
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Okubo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Okubo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Okubo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Okubo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Okubo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Okubo to family and friends
Dr. Okubo's Performance
Lodi, CA |
I really enjoy Dr Okubo and his staff. They are friendly and knowledgeable and take the time to offer personalized care to each patient. I recommend them to all my friends.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Okubo and Jake are very professional and friendly. They will take care of you whenever you have emergencies in a prompt manner. We have enjoyed every visit with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Okubo and his staff are awesome people! My teeth look great! And they take great care of me and my brother
in Magna, Utah |
Very friendly atmosphere and they go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable and taken care of. I would recommend Dr. Okubo to any of my family and friends. Thank you all so much!! Jake, the Office Manager there is amazing. He deserves a raise! Always happy and positive, he goes above and beyond. They are all great!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Okubo is very friendly and does a great job encouraging my kids. He also spends more time with them than other orthodontists I've worked with. His staff is excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Atlanta, GA |
Great orthodontist and very friendly staff. I thought he went above and beyond what is normally expected of an orthodontist. My teeth were very crooked before and I am now very pleased with the results. He even temporarily removed my braces for my wedding and put them back on afterwards.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Very pleased with the results for my youngest and the oldest is getting close to done. Great staff, too.
in Elko, NV |
As an adult that desired braces, I wanted a perfectionist to work on my teeth. Dr. Okubo was exactly what I was looking for! He provides unmatched attention to detail and ensures everyone walks away with the most perfect smile! I am so thrilled with my results and highly recommend his office to anyone who wants the best team working on their teeth. I am glad he is mobile and able to provide services to Elko patients. Choose Dr. Okubo for your braces and you will not be disappointed!
Have you seen Dr. Byron Okubo, DMD?
Are you Dr. Okubo?

MetLife PDP
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics