Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Byron Carr, DMD
Dr. Byron Carr, DMD is a dentist who practices in Hemet, CA. He has been practicing for 29 years.

550 E Latham Ave Ste 2

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Carr

Sedation dentistry makes it possible for you to feel like you've "slept through" your entire dental appointment! While you're at ease, we can provide the restorative and cosmetic dental work you need, whether it's dental crowns, teeth whitening, chipped tooth repair or a root canal. Our friendly team looks forward to providing you with a stress-free dental experience.

• Air Abrasion
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Trèswhite Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• Washington University In St Louis
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Carr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carr to family and friends
Dr. Carr's Performance
in Hemet, CA |
going to the dentist is not the best of times, usually. but i always have a good time when i must see dr. carr. he & his staff are kind, gentle, & attentive.
HEMET |
Dr. Carr and his staff are warm, caring, and professional. I've been going to their office for years and plan on staying with them. I hope he never retires! :)
in Homeland Ca |
Dr.Carr Dentistry isn’t just a dentist they treat you like family & so caring. Dr Carr truly cares about his patients and what’s going on with your teeth!! The staff is also so great and friendly. I recommend dr. Carr to anyone.
in Hemet, CA |
I've been to many dentists over the years and Dr Carr is absolutely the best dentist I've ever had. He's honest and his work is amazing. I would highly recommend him and his awesome staff. I've been going there for the last 6 years and never once been disappointed.
in Hemet, CA |
I am so afraid of the dentist. I had bad experiences when I was a child. I went yesterday to get a tooth removed and I was in tears. Dr. Carr was excellent, he put in the first shot and I didn't even feel the pinch. About 20 minutes later I was done. Didn't feel a thing. Did hear the drill and a little of the pulling. He told me everything that he was doing. I'm very thankful for how he took care of me. Thank you Dr. Carr.
in Canyon Lake, Ca |
Dr Carr is truly a professional. I have never had such great service. He caress out his clients and is very attentive. Staff is very friendly. I won’t go anywhere else for dental work
in Murrieta, CA |
Dr. Carr always greets with a friendly smile and takes an interest in your life outside of the office. He is a true professinal taking his job seriously and always provide you his best recommendations.
I find Dr. Carr, and his staff, to be exactly what I want in a dental practice . All are pleasant and helpful. Dr Carr is trained to do many procedures and treatments that my previous dentist did not do. I have had contact with only one of the hygienists, and she is just wonderful. Well trained, carefully cleans, and always looks for issues that are, or may become, a problem in the future. I feel sure that Dr, Carr has those expectations of all of his hygienists, and dental assistants.
Hemet, CA |
Dr.Carr and hygienist Angel are always friendly and professional
in San jacinto |
Best dentist I have ever had period.
in Temecula, CA |
I have been seeing Doctor Carr for years and I love him! I usually hate going to any doctors, but he is so friendly and genuine. He is also very gentle and had the most painless shots I have ever had! I would highly recommend him!
in Temecula, CA |
Dr. Carr always puts me at ease when I visit his office. He is very knowledgeable and his staff always remembers me and makes me feel comfortable. I highly reccommend him to all my friends and family.
in Hemet, CA |
As a terrified dental patient, I found Dr. Carr arrogant and he hurt me. I told him to give me as much Novocaine as he could, regardless of drooping lip, drooling or whatever. On the radio I heard him say, he does sedation dentistry and a pill would keep one from feeling anything. Never offered me one. He hurt me when he put on a crown; tooth hurt afterwards. Was told it was normal to hurt for 2 weeks. If you fear dentists, do not go to him. It is worth the drive to Escondido for me.
Have you seen Dr. Byron Carr, DMD?
Are you Dr. Carr?