Dr. Byron Bonebreak Jr, DMD

Dr. Byron Bonebreak Jr, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Byron Bonebreak Jr, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Fulton, MD and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry in 1972 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

8191 Maple Lawn Blvd

Fulton, MD 20759

• Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bonebreak Jr

Dr. Bonebreak Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bonebreak Jr "Orthodontics allows me to play an important part in improving the dental health and self-esteem of my patients, young and old alike! I feel that there is no greater compliment than when former patients come back just to visit, and many times for me to treat their children. I am very proud to have been voted "Top Orthodontist" in Howard County by my dental colleagues for several years running. I recently was elected and served as President of the Maryland State Society of Orthodontists. I frequently participate in continuing education courses in order to stay abreast of all the changes and improvements in the science of orthodontics. This allows me to treat my patients with the most modern and effective procedures and materials. I passed the rigorous procedures and requirements to become "Board Certified" in orthodontics, a goal that only a small percentage of orthodontist achieve. I was born and raised in Western Maryland but I spent several exciting years during high school living in Valencia, Venezuela. This experience taught me what it really means to be an American and after completing my education I volunteered to serve my country on Active Duty in the Navy Dental Corps in Puerto Rico. Since then my wife Kathy and I have lived in Howard County, raising our twins David and Christina. David is already an experienced, successful orthodontist and Christina is studying at the University of North Carolina to become an orthodontist."

This content was provided by Dr. Bonebreak Jr "Dentistry is a fabulous profession for any young man or woman. We have the rewards of helping satisfy patients' orthodontic needs while having a positive effect on their lives, especially for the young and teenagers. There is certainly more to orthodontics than just straightening teeth. An improved appearance through orthodontic treatment can greatly enhance one's self-esteem, and enhanced self-esteem can improve one's quality of life!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misshapen Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1972

Dr. Bonebreak Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bonebreak Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bonebreak Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonebreak Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bonebreak Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonebreak Jr to family and friends
1 review

Dr. Bonebreak Jr's Performance

Are you Dr. Bonebreak Jr?