Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Bryce Dorrough, DDS
Dr. Bryce Dorrough, DDS is a dentist who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He is 64 years old.

8301 S Walker Ave Ste 102

Oklahoma City, OK 73139

Learn about Dr. Dorrough

• Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Education data for Dr. Dorrough is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dorrough has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dorrough has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dorrough does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dorrough and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dorrough's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dorrough to family and friends
Dr. Dorrough's Performance
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I appreciate Dr Dorrough's honesty and his explanation of all my questions. I especially enjoy his friendly and upbeat personality that put me at ease. I'm just at the beginning of my journey with my temporary but I'm very happy with Dr. Dorrough and his amazing staff. I will update after I get my permanent.
in Norman, OK |
Dr Dorrough & his entire Staff were very kind, professional, friendly & knowledgeable in taking care of my Dental Issues. Dr Dorrough answered all questions that I had & helped put me at ease during my Appointments. The Office is clean & the atmosphere is quite pleasant. Dr Dorrough & his Staff all worked together to help make my appointments go smoothly for me & I absolutely highly recommend them!!
Oklahoma City |
Dr Dorrough does good work; however he chooses to not contract with any insurances. This has a large negative financial impact on patients. They also don't file claims so any out of network benefit an be obtained. This is not known until after treatment is provided. The office manager, Michelle, is extremely unpleasant and rude to patients. We also caught her in several lies.
Have you seen Dr. Bryce Dorrough, DDS?
Are you Dr. Dorrough?