Dentistry  |
Dr. Bryan Simone, DDS
Dr. Simone is a 1992 graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. He joined The Grove City Center for Dentistry immediately following graduation and has been practicing general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry for more than 21 years. With a true commitment to providing each patient the best dental care possible, his practice philosophy is based on his own personal core values: to treat each patient like he or she is a member of his own family, and to treat everyone with respect, honesty, integrity, sincerity and care. Dr. Simone enjoys all aspects of dentistry and maintains a special interest in continuing education to bring the latest advances in technology and dentistry to his patients. Dr. Simone is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, Ohio Dental Association, Columbus Dental Society, and the Central Ohio Study Club. He is a past member of the board of directors for the Columbus Dental Society and a former state delegate for the Ohio Dental Association. Dr. Simone is certified by the Midwest Implant Institute to place dental implants. Dr. Simone and his wife Kristi have four children, Mia, Maggie, Ian and Luke. They also have one very spoiled dog, Nellie. He enjoys golf, boating and spending time with his family.

4104 Broadway

Grove City, OH 43123

Learn about Dr. Simone

Our Philosophy

At The Grove City Center for Dentistry, your dental health is our first and fore-most responsibility.

We believe that your oral health is a vital part of your overall health and well-being.  And, we will do all that we can to ensure that your dental care and treatment is the very best it can be for you and your situation.   Your comfort and care is important to us.  That is why we will work with you to develop a comprehensive plan to most effectively treat your dental needs.  Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance. Today's advanced dental techniques and materials can make a real difference. The skill, experience and commitment of our practice – causing a unique combination of science and artistry – can literally redesign your smile

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Family Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• The Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Simone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Simone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Simone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simone to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Simone Says:

Thank you for taking the time to review our practice.  We take every patient review seriously.  And, we strive to treat every patient as if they are a Grove City Center for Dentistry family member - because, you are.

Should you ever feel as though we have not provided you with the highest level of care, comfort and treatment, please contact Dr. Simone, Dr. Lowe or Nancy...

Dr. Simone's Performance
in Grove City, OH |
I have received treatment from many different dentist, by far Doctor Simone is the most considerate, informative and skilled dentist I have had. I value his expertise, I feel he is the best at what he does. I value the fact that he explains everything. I value that he treats me as a person at the same time he is very professional and knowledgeable. His work is the best I have expereienced.
Jim, thank you fro much for your review. We love having you as a patient in our practice. And, we really strive to make you feel comfortable with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you soon! Dr. Simone
in Grove City, OH |
I love Dr. Simone. He is an incredible dentist - caring and knowledgable. His staff is wonderful, and they treat me like I'm a part of their family. They make me feel so comfortable when I am in the office. I actually look forward to my appointments every six months!
Thank you so much! We are glad that you feel comfortable in our office. That is our goal! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Simone, DDS?

Visit Dr. Simone