Dr. Bryan Shanahan, DDS

Dr. Bryan Shanahan, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Bryan Shanahan, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Flagstaff, AZ and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University of Illinois in 1991 and practices dentistry.Read his story

750 N Kendrick St Ste 100

Flagstaff, AZ 86001

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Shanahan

Dr. Shanahan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shanahan "I have been in private practice since 1991, and every day I feel blessed to have the opportunity to help people look and feel better. Along the way, I have developed so many substantial and great relationships with my patients and staff, and this is something I never take for granted. Since I was 15 years old, I knew that I wanted to be a dentist. Back then, my older cousin Bernie, whom I’ve always admired, said he was going to be a dentist, and I wanted to follow in his footsteps. I never changed my mind, and to this day, I know that I have chosen well. I am as happy today with my choice of profession as I was when I made that decision all those years ago. I have a deep passion for what I do, and I hope my patients and team see that in me every day. I believe that the practice of dentistry is a lifetime pursuit. I constantly seek the best continuing education programs so I can expand my knowledge and skills. By doing this, I can provide my patients with the most up-to-date information available, which greatly assists in their dental care. I have completed all continuums of education at the Pankey Institute, and I am also a faculty member for the Spear Institute and a speaker for the Pride Institute. I enjoy learning about and working with each of our patients individually. I find it incredibly fulfilling to work toward understanding a patient’s ultimate goals for his or her mouth and embarking on a journey with the person to achieve those goals. I feel my extensive educational background and relentless pursuit of professional information and technology immensely benefit, and even exceed, my patients’ goals for their oral health."

This content was provided by Dr. Shanahan "Note to Patients, I understand my job to be as followers: To raise the probability as high as possible that you will spend the smallest percentage of the rest of your life in a dental chair after my team and I work diligently to first help you achieve the same level of dental health which I would provide to a member of my own immediate family. http://www.flagstaffdental.com/"

1  Practice Areas

• Trudenta® Treatments
  • Under Armour® Mouthguard
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Illinois
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Shanahan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shanahan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shanahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shanahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shanahan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shanahan to family and friends

Dr. Shanahan's Performance

Marilyn is always awesome and Dr Shanahan rocks! Front office team efficient and friendliest in Flagstaff!
Always professional ??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Awesome staff and service.. I recommend dr Shanahan to my friends and family
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Shanahan and his team deliver the finest dental care I have ever had bar none. You definitely feel like part of the family when receiving treatment. His team is very personable and they explain everything thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Shanahan & team to anyone looking for state of the art...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ryan M. Tuinstra was awesome and so are his staff. I felt welcomed from start to finish. I have found my new dentist in my new Flagstaff home and it is Dr. Ryan M. Tuinstra.
Are you Dr. Shanahan?