Dr. Bryan Hiller, DMD

Dr. Bryan Hiller, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Hiller is an orthodontic specialist certified to provide traditional braces as well as other treatment options such as Invisalign, laser treatment, and temporary anchorage devices. Dr. Hiller focuses on Smile Esthetics, working to ensure that every one of his patients realize the full potential of their smile while striving to provide each patient with a new outlook on life. Dr. Hiller enjoys working with children and youth; he understands kids because he is one! Just ask his wife!Dr. Hiller is originally from New Hampshire where he enjoyed time as a downhill ski racer. He lives in Little Rock with his wife Lyndsay, three children, Brayden, Tanner and Payton and two dogs, Opie and Marshal. He enjoys sports, outdoor family activities and dog training. BOARD CERTIFICATIONS -American Board of American Board of Orthodontics (ABO) PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Association of Orthodontists Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society American Dental Association Arkansas State Dental Association Arkansas Association of Orthodontists Southwestern Society of Orthodontists FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all insurances, excluding Cape Girardeau – we do not accept MO MED yet. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims for Insurances. We are proud to be a preferred provider for Arkansas Delta Dental. OFFICE HOURS Mon - Friday - 8:00am- 5:00pm

Westrock Orthodontics

16003 Chenal Pkwy

Little Rock, AR 72223

Learn about Dr. Hiller

Patient Testimonials

This office is great! I love the staff they are great and very friendly. I wouldn't go to any other office. I love Dr. Hiller.
Always willing to spend time discussing any issues and what the solution is. Very sweet and timely with appointments. Really appreciate everyone!

Sometimes, it feels like they can go from toddler to teenager in the blink of an eye. The smile of a child changes continuously, reflecting their individual development. Their little faces are where all of the fun and happiness of childhood can be seen.

Leap Kids Pediatric Dental is proud to play such a vital role in this part of a child’s life. We lay a foundation for the building blocks of health and happiness, helping parents and children alike learn and grow. At Leap, we provide the best care possible to meet the individual needs of each and every patient.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Bucknell University-Bachelor Of Science In Physics
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Temple University Johns Hopkins Hospital-M.S. In Oral Biology, Orthodontic Certification
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Hiller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hiller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hiller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hiller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hiller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hiller to family and friends
Dr. Hiller's Performance
Great time here at Westrock!!
He's active with patients even when they're not in the chair!
casey was awesome with my son she is very great with kids
Great
It was great. Got in and got out in minutes, and everyone was polite and friendly.
great people
awesome
It was good
First time seeing him today since Dr.Curry is out. He's really nice!
I felt like I was safe in the hands of a warm, caring orthodontist. Like taking a fresh swig from the nearest mountain spring, and having an overly eager penguin massage my temples and tell me how great I am. My mouth was purged of all evil and born anew. Thank you
He was good
great on a scale from 1-10 i would give a 15
He is a really great doctor. He's super nice and is willing to help with whatever problems a patient has.
Very nice and asked questions about my braces to see if things were good and asked if anything was hurting.
He's really nice and he's trying to help me get my braces off as soon as possible.
The Provider kept the appointment, not boring.
All I have to say is THANK YOU Doctor Hiller!
Has been great.
My experience has been great! Very happy with my results.
Good experience
I was a little nervous at first just of how it might feel, but mostly excited and was ready to hear about my progress, it was great.
It was a great experience.
Great experience, kind workers.
great service
Wonderful.
He was very friendly and if I had questions, he was always willing to answer them
Doctor Hiller is an amazing doctor and person. He listened to every concern I had about my teeth. I felt very comfortable with each and everyone of his staff members as well. The receptionist is always very personable and helpful. The Team leader of the office is such a sweet person and is very friendly and always willing to help with any questions you may have. All of the Girls in the back who help to work on you are wonderful as well! They each take the time to make su...
the staff is extremely knowledgeable and great with kids! She actually looks forward to her visits!
Every time I have been here, I had friendly personnel and always left satisfied and with a smile.
Dr Hiller has always been very professional when I have come to his office and he knows what is best for my smile!
very fast the best dentist
he was nice
all around great
Love Dr. Hiller
Very responsive to any problems
Everyone was great and gave a lot of valuable information. Had a great experience.
the staff here is awesome! we love them
the experience was good
He's very quick and right to the point and he know's what he' doing. The woman who did the work on my teeth was also very nice.
has done a wonderful job
the expreience was great
This is the best place and they are very active
Dr. Hiller and his staff are amazing, especially Miss Lea, and Mrs. Haley!! We love everyone at this office and appreciate all they do!! Keep making smiles beautiful! :)
Got everything done and made sure that i was happy.
Always friendly, fast, and they truly do care. We LOVE Westrock Braces!
A great place to be at!
awesome
Very good.
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Hiller, DMD?

Visit Dr. Hiller