Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Garner

Garner Orthodontics

23706 S Power Rd Ste A102 Queen Creek, AZ 85142

Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Queen Creek, AZ. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Garner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garner

Dr. Garner?
Dr. Garner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
After a lab mixup, Dr. Garner hand delivered my son's retainer to us tonight! He literally went the extra mile. We have been with Dr. Garner for seven years with four children. He is great and so is his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
My 3 children went to Garner Orthodontics and they all had an amazing experience. The staff is friendly and professional. We are very happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
I love Dr. Garner and the whole staff. They are very friendly and understanding. I have gone there for about 21 months for my braces and I couldn't be happier. The doctor explains all the procedures and all the necessary precautions needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Garner for close to 3 years. We have always been happy with him and his staff. He takes the time to talk to us to make sure we understand her progress and that everything is going well. Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
Prices are great service is better and we won a guitar,!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
I like that his office is nice and clean, but not overly fancy. I like to know that I am not paying extra just to go to a fancy office. He is very personable and great with my son. He even went out of his way to help jumpstart my car when the battery died at his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
Dr Garner was highly recommended by a friend and we have not been disappointed! The staff is very friendly and welcoming and the office has a cool vibe that the kids enjoy. Dr Garner is very knowledgeable and confident in what he does, I trust him completely with with my kid's smiles!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
We took both our boys to many different offices before getting their braces, THEY choose Dr. Garner. That was years ago, and now at 49, I am here with him and his staff and loving my new developing smile, (just not the braces of course). The staff is amazing, fun and friendly. I recommend to anyone to check them out for yourself. You will see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
I am more than pleased with Dr. Garner and his entire staff! I have two daughters currently seeing him and I couldn't be happier. He spends as much time as needed with me and the girls to ensure amazing care! The staff is always pleasant and make my daughters feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
We are very happy with Dr. Garner and his staff. I went to two other offices first. One office wanted me to start my 9 year old on Stage 1 braces right away, and the other said to wait but their prices were way too high. Dr. Garner gave us a solution that is working the best; an expander now (already completed) and then braces later. My daughter has braces now, and we have been very happy with her care. They get her in and out in a reasonable time and her teeth are looking great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
Great staff, great doctor fast efficient friendly
Great experience with Dr. Garner and his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
Great Dr. Always timely and provides excellent service. My daughter(14) loved her braces and all of her visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
We are on our second child with braces from Garner Orthodontics and drive out of our way to see him. Dr. Garner and his staff are always friendly and welcoming and do a superb job! We are very satisfied customers and refer anyone looking for a great orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
Dr. Garner and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They put us at ease right away. We love the office environment and feel like our kids are receiving quality care. Since we have two kids in braces they were willing to work with us and that was such a help! Highly recommend Dr. Garner!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
Dr. Garner is awesome!! My family has been coming to him for years, we'd highly recommend him to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
Very professional and friendly. Dr. Garner has taken wonderful care of both my son and daughter, including spacers and braces for my son. He had too many teeth for his little jaw, the due to the spacer he hasn't had to have any teeth pulled! Very pleased!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
Dr. Garner is very nice and friendly. Their office is fast and efficient. The entire teams gives a fun and friendly environment. I have had my braces now for one year and love coming to my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
He is very friendly, professional, and energetic. His team gives a great family like atmosphere. We also barley had to wait to get called back. You can tell he really cares about what he is saying and knows what he is talking about. He made my family and I very comfortable to ask questions. I have loved my overall experience with his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Garner, DDS?
We first has our eldest son looked at by the orthodontist in our dentist office. He said my son would need to have a couple of teeth pulled. This was an immediate red flag for me. Pulling teeth to make space is not that common anymore! I was in search of a second opinion and a friend recommended Dr Garner. We have been VERY happy at Garner Orthodontics. And my son did NOT need to get any teeth pulled!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Garner?

Dr. Bryan L. Garner and his Brace Rock team desire to give their patients the best orthodontic care available. At Garner Orthodontics, conveniently located in Chandler and Queen Creek, Arizona, everyone is highly tr...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Garner accepts

Dr. Garner accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Garner treats your condition or procedure