Dr. Bryan Brettin, DDS

Dr. Bryan Brettin, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Bryan Brettin, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Saint Paul, MN. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Sletten & Brettin Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Brettin

Dr. Brettin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brettin "I received my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry."

This content was provided by Dr. Brettin "I believe being an orthodontist is the second best job in the world -- right behind being a dad to my two beautiful children, Olivia and Brady. My amazing wife, Molly, is also in the tooth business, practicing as a dental hygienist. We are proud to raise our family, including our beloved Schnauzer, Benny, in the wonderful city of Hudson. I cant imagine any better place to plant roots and raise a family! The small-town feel and values of Hudson remind me of my own birthplace, Granite Falls a small river town in Western Minnesota.I didn't always know that I wanted to be an orthodontist, but I don't think I could have picked a better career. Confucius once said, "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." I couldnt agree more. Being an orthodontist and having the opportunity to make a difference in someones health and self-image by creating a beautiful smile is not only incredibly rewarding, it is also a lot of fun!My education to become an orthodontist has taken me many places, beginning at Moorhead State University where I pursued degrees in chemistry and biology. I received my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, where I was fortunate to graduate with Honors and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon honorary dental society. I was incredibly blessed to receive my Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics and Master of Science degree from the University of Iowa the birthplace of orthodontics and one of the most prestigious programs in the world. During my time at Iowa, I was involved in researching the use of mini-implants in orthodontics, and my research has been accepted for publication in the American Journal of Orthodontics. Like Dr. Sletten, I have also completed the Advanced Education in Orthodontics (AEO)/Roth-Wiliams program which only a small number of orthodontists go on to complete."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

1 Sanction
  • Professional Misconduct (1/15/2016)
    Action Taken: License Restricted
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Minnesota
1 Board Action
  • Professional Misconduct (1/13/2017)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Minnesota

Education data for Dr. Brettin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brettin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brettin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brettin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brettin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Brettin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brettin

Dr. Brettin?
Dr. Brettin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bryan Brettin, DDS
We couldn't be happier with the service we have received.
Hudson, WI – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Brettin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brettin?

Compare Orthodontists