Dr. Bruce Johnson, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Johnson
7641 Shaffer Pkwy Littleton, CO 80127

Dr. Bruce Johnson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Littleton, CO. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

3.0

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bruce Johnson, DDS
I have gone to Dr Johnson for 20 years. (since he took over the practice of the former dentist. He has been a great dentist and I've recommended his to others as well. He cares. I've moved three times in the last 20 years and I still return to see him to take care of my dentistry needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Johnson, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Bruce Johnson for 7 years. He has always been great at filling cavities, and having his staff do cleanings. I always am treated with kindness, and his staff is very professional and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson has been checking my teeth for 5 or 6 years. His technicians are great and he's always been through, friendly, and professional. When I needed a crown a couple of years back I was traveling. I flew in and he was able to get me a crown on the same day. The staff is always kind, ready to offer you water or a relaxing massage chair. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes or so. I highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Johnson, DDS?
I will not go back there. They don't understand insurance. If they do understand insurance, then they are ripping customers off. I was charged $336.00 upfront on a $660.00 procedure. My insurance paid $603.00 of $660 on that claim. I asked for a refund. They would not give it. I called my insurance to get it for me after I was told basically I would have to pay the write off amount for that procedure and future procedures and not the 10% insurance co-pay my insurance told me I owed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson's staff is very rude. Most of them are older women with archaic views of women's roles. I have been personally offended by one of their hygienists at 2 of my visits. She lectured me about not breastfeeding my son, and then about being a working mom. Today she refused to wait to start my cleaning until my husband was finished (our 1 year old son was with us) and proposed that I sit my son on my lap while she cleaned my teeth. It is a shame because Dr. Johnson is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Johnson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure