Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Fisher
17605 Nassau Commons Blvd # C Lewes, DE 19958

Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Lewes, DE. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Fisher accepts

Dr. Fisher accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Delaware

Check Dr. Fisher's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.5

Dr. Fisher?
Dr. Fisher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD
How'd he do that?!! I've never had an extraction that didn't hurt a lot, and my most recent one was excruciating. But Dr Fisher accomplished the task without me feeling any pain at all (after the lidocain). And today, except for a little bruised feeling, I'm fine. Magic! Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
I just had an eye tooth extracted by Dr. Fisher at the Southern Delaware Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Office in Lewes Delaware. The Office staff were all extremely helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and friendly as well as considerate of my nervousness. Dr. Fisher was so talented with everything from his injections for numbing, to the actual extraction, that the entire procedure was completely painless with zero exceptions. I completely recommend Dr. Fisher in Lewes Delaware with out a single reservation. Anthony D. Lewes, Delaware
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
Terrible experience. One extraction site has not healed and is likely infected and they have refused to do xrays or accommodate situation
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
I am senior citizen, Dr Fisher was very kind made sure I was numb and he cut out 6 teeth before I knew it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
I had to have an impacted wisdom tooth removed and was extremely happy with my experience! I was a bit nervous because my last experience having a tooth pulled at my normal dentist was a bit stressful..... Dr. Fisher was very friendly and his staff put me at ease from the moment I walked in the door! It took longer for my mouth to get numb than it did to get the tooth out! If it took 3 minutes to get the tooth out I’d be surprised! I will go back if I ever need anything pulled again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
The doctor was educated as a physician and surgeon at the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. I had two teeth removed by him and it was virtually painless and without complications, other than some pain afterwards, which is to be expected. Very competent and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
I was seen last minute by Dr. Fisher and I am what you call a over dramatic person while visiting the dentist let alone for an extraction. The staff was very kind and the doctor made me feel comfortable. I also did not have anesthesia like I have in the past. I have a appointment for my regular dentist in January but I think I am going to have Dr. Fisher do it. This says a lot coming from me. Sara
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
I saw Dr. Bruce Fisher in Lewes (also has a Dover office); he was absolutely amazing!!! I was in and out of the office. Everyone I spoke to was extremely friendly and seemed genuine. Most importantly Dr.Fisher pulled my troubled wisdom tooth in what felt like 3mins with no pain!! He cracked jokes and made me feel comfortable, I'm so glad I made this appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
Totally different during consult then day of surgery. Quick easy process and I wouldn't need laughing gas at all, but if he thought I did he'd go for it. Today he starts pressing and cutting my gums before I'm even numb, I have a panic attack because he's being rude and aggressive towards me,I start shaking and crying and he asks me condescendingly, "is it pain or pressure? I'm not hurting you but I can if you want me too" I felt pain the entire time. DO NOT USE THIS DR!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
After having to see Dr. Fisher because of insurance reasons, I did not like the way he made me felt. He was very arrogant and although seemingly pleasant, would talk down on my questions and concerns as if I were naive instead of offering me objective advice. Went in again to get my wisdom teeth extracted the next week, and even after having told him about my anxiety over the surgery and wish for anesthetic, had a panic attack in his office and had to be rushed to the hospital.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?
I just had an extraction and implant placed today and the procedure was effortless due to the competent hands of Dr.Fisher. His staff was excellent and explained everything to me. Look forward to returning!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fisher, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fisher?