Dr. Bruce Doyle, DMD

Dr. Bruce Doyle, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Bruce B Doyle, DMD is a Dentist - General practicing in Stoneham, MA PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Society Massachusetts Dental Society East Middlesex District Dental Society Rotary – Stoneham Chamber AWARDS & ACCOLADES Professor Emeritus – Tufts University Dental School

Stoneham Smiles

• Principal Financial Group
  • Scion Dental

Learn about Dr. Doyle

Patient Testimonials

When I first starting seeing Bruce, my teeth and gums were in bad shape. I was thinking I might need crowns or worse, have some teeth pulled. In a short amount of time Bruce developed a plan for me to turn around the damage and bring my mouth back to health. Aside from healthy teeth and gums, another great side effect is that I don't have bad breath anymore. Another thing that I like and is important is that Bruce is really invested in our community. He and his family live here. They participate in town events. He sponsors little league teams and stuff like that. Just an all around great guy.
Dr. Doyle and his staff have provided me with exceptional care. They have worked with me to design a plan to improve my overall dental health. They have been extremely accommodating and I have been very pleased with the end result. I would and have recommended Dr. Bruce Doyle to family and friends.
Dr. Doyle is the best - professional, attentive, and skilled; as much craftsman as physician. Highly recommended.

We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!

• Broken Tooth

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University of Miami - B.S. - Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Tufts University - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Doyle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Doyle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Doyle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Doyle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Doyle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Doyle to family and friends
Dr. Doyle's Performance
This is my second visit here and I have never been to such a nice, knowledgeable and caring dentist. They are prompt, courteous and really take the time to listen. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to come here. Very thorough and take the time to listen to their patients!
My experience here has been wonderful! Everyone is so helpful and thorough!
I have been a patient here for many years. Dr Doyle is very calm, understanding, and explains everything in detail, answering all questions honestly and tactfully. I have complete trust in him and the office staff.
very kind and willing to help
great
I've been a patient of Dr. Doyle and Jill for many years and would absolutely recommend their dental practice to anyone! The office staff makes you feel very comfortable and is very helpful when making appointments and dealing with insurance! You will not find a better dental practice anywhere in the Northshore area!
Had a great experience with Dr. Doyle and him assisting me with my future smile! Would high recommend and great friendly staff!
Dr Doyle has always been very good since taking over from my previous dentist. He is always willing to talk out and explain everything that's going on and has a lot of patience for those who aren't always 100% comfortable in that chair.
Ive been going here since i was young and have loved it ever since. This is the only dentist ive been to that im not afraid of
I've been coming here for many years now. The staff is great and I would highly recommend their dental care.
Always a good experience without problems.
Best dentist I've ever had.
great work nice people always happy to come her thank you
i had the best cleaning ever! i recommend dr.Doyle for everything and anything. excellent work
Dr. Doyle is always pleasant and takes his time.
Excellent experience, friendly staff, terrific care. Highly recommend Dr Doyle and team.
Great office, Great Staff & Great Experience!!
Wow...what a Doctor! He's stupendous! Bad golfer...great dentist!!
I would have to say the 5 stars said it ALL
I've been seeing him for years and always feel like my teeth are in good hands. He did an incredibly stellar job on my crowns as well. Thanks Dr. Doyle.
excellent, i really appreciate the willingness to take me on such short notice
Been coming many years - excellent service and referral program e
Would not go anywhere esle
Friendly, efficient, and effective!
Dr. Doyle and Jill are a great team. They both are very friendly and make you feel like part of their family. I actually look forward to my appointments so I can see them.
It is always very good. They do not waste time and are quick & thorough.
From the time i walked in the door and was greeted with a smile I was treated with kindness. Bruce made me feel comfortable and helped my dental experience to be as painless as possible. I will be sure to use Dr. Boyle for my future dental needs
Always the best
Very inviting, and confident with all of the services provided. The doctor and the staff are terrific.
I always have a great experience with Dr. Doyle. He is very knowledgeable and accommodating.
My experience has always been very good with Dr. Doyle and his staff.
It was great to be attended to promptly and with great expertise.
Nice experienced profefssionals with great patient skill sets
Dr. Doyle is the absolute best!
great
great experience, wonderful front desk staff
Dr Doyle is very professional. He is always willing to take time with his patients.He explains procedures and always answers questions.
excellent
very impressed and will recommend to all my friends
Awesome
Couldn't ask for a nicer staff or better experience. The office is super clean, and Dr. Doyle is patient, knowledgeable, thorough. The hygienist gives one of the most thorough cleanings I've ever had.
awesome
It was a great experience
Dr. Doyle went above and beyond to help me with my tooth aches. He is the best dentist I have ever been to.
Very attentive
This was my first visit with Dr. Doyle and I couldn't be more pleased with his service as well as that of his staff. Very professional and the office is very clean.
great group of people , relaxed atmosphere i felt right at home. thanks
I needed a filling which have had done before on another tooth but this time Dr Doyle did it and WOW what a difference! I didn't feel a thing and it was quick. also it came our great!
Great dentist.
Always a pleasure to come in. The entire office is very friendly and personable.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Doyle, DMD?

Visit Dr. Doyle