Dr. Bruce Doyle, DMD

Dr. Bruce Doyle, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Bruce Doyle, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Stoneham, MA and has been practicing for 28 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Stoneham Smiles

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Doyle

Dr. Doyle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Doyle "Dr. Bruce B Doyle, DMD is a Dentist - General practicing in Stoneham, MA PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Society Massachusetts Dental Society East Middlesex District Dental Society Rotary – Stoneham Chamber AWARDS & ACCOLADES Professor Emeritus – Tufts University Dental School "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Doyle "When I first starting seeing Bruce, my teeth and gums were in bad shape. I was thinking I might need crowns or worse, have some teeth pulled. In a short amount of time Bruce developed a plan for me to turn around the damage and bring my mouth back to health. Aside from healthy teeth and gums, another great side effect is that I don't have bad breath anymore. Another thing that I like and is important is that Bruce is really invested in our community. He and his family live here. They participate in town events. He sponsors little league teams and stuff like that. Just an all around great guy."

"Dr. Doyle and his staff have provided me with exceptional care. They have worked with me to design a plan to improve my overall dental health. They have been extremely accommodating and I have been very pleased with the end result. I would and have recommended Dr. Bruce Doyle to family and friends."

"Dr. Doyle is the best - professional, attentive, and skilled; as much craftsman as physician. Highly recommended."

"We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!"

1  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University of Miami - B.S. - Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Tufts University - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Doyle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Doyle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Doyle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Doyle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Doyle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Doyle to family and friends

Dr. Doyle's Performance

Dr Doyle is a great dentist and a wonderful person I am always satisfied and grateful for his knowledge and expertise
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This is my second visit here and I have never been to such a nice, knowledgeable and caring dentist. They are prompt, courteous and really take the time to listen. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to come here. Very thorough and take the time to listen to their patients!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience here has been wonderful! Everyone is so helpful and thorough!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient here for many years. Dr Doyle is very calm, understanding, and explains everything in detail, answering all questions honestly and tactfully. I have complete trust in him and the office staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
very kind and willing to help
Are you Dr. Doyle?