Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Dines

Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Watertown, NY and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D. in 1986 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Dines accepts

Dr. Dines accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid

• Endodontic Surgery
  • Implant-Supported Dentures
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment

You will receive the highest level of care in dental surgery and procedures from Black River Oral Surgery & Implant Center in Watertown or Gouverneur, NY. With their expertise and many years of experience, Dr. Dines and Dr. Garcia-Rivera are comm...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

General Practice-University Of Louisville, Kentucky
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-Medical University Of South Carolina
1986
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.
1981

2.7

Dr. Dines?
Dr. Dines' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD
Probably the worst experience I have had at a dental office in a very long time. Had extractions that I felt every second of with the excuse that the pain was just pressure when in all actuality I was barely numb, the equivalent of the oral gel they use to ease the sting of novacaine. Would not recommend this practice to my worst enemy.
Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?
I went in for a consult on my wisdom teeth Dr. Dines sat me down explained my procedure and was very informative. I was completely terrified and his staff as well as him reassured me i was in the best care. He thoroughly discussed my process and risks and i left feeling like i was in the best hands. His staff was so nice I’ve always been scared of the dentist but here it definitely changed my opinion!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?
Very rude and inconsiderate. Told me the procedure was not gonna be pleasant. Not comforting at all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?
worst doctor ever, i felt unsafe even talking to him, he doesn't take time to assure his patients at all, , try Dr. Hiram he is the best takes time to talk to his patients and does everything with ease
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?
Dr. Dines and his staff at Black River Oral Surgery are truly professionals in their work. I was treated with respect and dignity, and well informed of all aspects of my procedure. My questions were answered honestly, in detail. Dr. Dines is incredibly thorough in his work and would not perform the procedure until he had consulted with my other providers to be certain there wouldn't be any complications. My broken wisdom tooth was removed painlessly with just 1 shot of Novocaine in minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?
My experience with the doctor and his staff was excellent, my tooth was broken off and Dr. Dines got it out in three minutes with ease and no pain. He and his staff work together wonderfully and made me feel as comfortable as they could while sitting in that chair. I didn't even have time to pick up a magazine and read it, thats how quick they got me in which was great as I had no time to wait and worry. GREAT JOB
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?
Very very rude and almost threatening demeanor... Left his office feeling very unsafe and decided not to go through with the procedure until I could find a more trustworthy provider
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?
My son is in his 30's and during his first visit for extractions everything went well,BUT the second visit he had sinus drainage and Dines wouldn't work on him.Dines offered getting all the extractions done in an OR setting so he agreed.While going under anesthesia my son had a serious reaction to the medicine and it scared everyone so we decided to go back to extractions in office.He showed pain due to an abscess and Dines dropped him! NOT impressed! BEWARE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?
DR WAS VERY RUDE AND NO RESPECT WAS TOLD I WAS A LITTLE OVERWEIGHT AND COULDNT USE ANESTHESIA IN OFFICE WOULD HAVE TO GO AFTER TRYING LAUGHING GAS AGAIN, WHICH HAD A REALLY BAD REACTION TO, TO THE HOSPITAL.TO DO SURGERY ON WISDOM TRUE BECAUSE I WAS SLIGHTY OVERWEIGHT, TRIED ANOTHER ORAL SURGEON AND THEY HEARD OF SUCH A THING... WHAT AN A!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?
very nice in and out in about half hour
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dines?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dines treats patients.